Close to the beaches and Byron's main street, you’ll love our place. We have comfy beds, a tropical feel and spacious guest areas to enjoy. The two bedrooms are close together and share the large bathroom, the perfect fit for friends or family. We have another Queen bedroom dual purpose space that is sometimes available for the sixth or seventh guest.
Clean, bright and modern town house that is single stored surrounded by gardens.
Please respect the neighbourhood. Quiet after 10 pm, we have a no party policy.
Guests have access to all the common areas of the house which we share including the fully equipped kitchen, lounge, conservatory and garden. Please let us know your arrival time and how so we can be here to greet you.
24 hour free parking is available on the street.
We will leave you to do your own thing, but please join us anytime in the lounge, we love being asked about the local area and the activities; and to hear about your experiences in Byron and "beyond".
Expect the royal treatment from Katie, our cuddly cat. Buddy, is our small native parrot, a lorikeet.
Great neighborhood with Mac's Milk Bar next door open for a coffee, simple hot breakfasts and lunch but it's just a 4 minute walk to the Green Garage store and cafe, with the main street and the beach a stroll away.
- Walk the bays to the lighthouse, the most Easterly point in Australia; best in the early morning in your swim suit. Look out for the spouts of the whales and check out the dolphins.
Byron Bay is an excellent place to learn to surf or dive/snorkel at Julian Rocks; on still days, sea kayak from the beach. Hang glide, skydive, hot air balloon Watch for whales from May to November.
- Beaches close by ... Main Beach, Wategos’ Beach, Cosy Corner or Broken Head on Tallows Beach, or for the adventurous explore Seven Mile Roads’ lovely secluded beaches.
- Vibrant, colourful markets and street atmosphere with buskers and live music in all the pubs.
- Byron is Australia's 'Bohemian' capital with a strong community involved in the Arts, New Age life styles and conservation. Read our local ‘Echo’ online or the newspaper, there are many choices of Yoga, Meditation, Art Classes, etc ....
- Massages Thai style are great on any day, but on our few cloudy days, just the best.
- In the evenings enjoy a host of live entertainment at the Rails, Byron Brewery, the Backroom of the Great Northern Hotel, or the Beach Hotel.
Clubs: The hip all ages LaLa Land; Sticky Wicket, Woodies Surf Shack Woolworth’s carpark, and backpackers Cheeky Monkeys – all on most nights open until 3 pm curfew 1.30 am. Take ID, no thongs.
Famous festivals: The Falls Festival January, Blues Festival Easter, Splendour in the Grass August, Byron Writers’ Festival … so many interesting events in this region.
- Hot breakfast? – Bay Leaf, Dip in Fletcher St, or The Top Shop on Massinger St. Farmers’ Market Thursdays 8-11 am.
- On Main Beach eat your takeaways from Bay Lane behind the Beach Hotel. Join the drumming circle at sunset.
- Cocktails & tapas at The Balcony upstairs at the round-about, the list goes on … please ask us.
- Hire a car for delightful hinterland day trips to villages and mountain National Parks. Climb Mt Warning. Visit quaint Brunswick Head's seaside village and beaches, Bangalow, Nimbin, Minyon Falls, and Crystal Castle. Beautiful natural rainforest walks with wildlife. . .
Relax, enjoy, feel free
Suzette & Brian
Katie the cat & Buddy the bird