• Sleeps 8 adults maximum
• Additional beds for 4-6 children
• Lighthouse views from first floor
• Private pool, heated with Natural Grander Pool System
• Undercover outdoor area surrounded by tropical garden
• BBQ Weber
• Fully equipped and well appointed kitchen
• Open plan living with three living zones
• High internal cathedral ceiling
• Luxurious master bathroom
• Beautiful recycled 120 year old beams throughout
• Antique recycled Moroccan tiles, copper fixtures
• Floating roof
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout living areas
• Fans in all bedrooms
• Open fireplace
• Parking: 2 + off street
• Excellent location
• High speed internet
• Netflix + Foxtel
• Beautiful, tropical rainforest garden
• House adorned with ‘cuddle corners’ – box seat windows for snuggling
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• NO PETS
• Bedroom 1: King bed with master ensuite upstairs
• Bedroom 2: Queen + King Single with shared bathroom upstairs
• Bedroom 3: King bed + Single with shared bathroom upstairs
• Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, self-contained space with kitchenette & ensuite downstairs
• Bedroom 5: Kids floor mattresses x 4 if required rumpus room downstairs
• A short stroll to Dolphins Beach
• 2min drive to everything Byron Bay can offer - cafes, shops and restaurants
• 15min drive to Bangalow
• 25min drive to Ballina Airport
• 50min drive to Coolangatta Airport
Superbly located under a 1min walk to Dolphins Beach and 25min walk to the centre of Byron Bay, this architecturally designed has everything you can hope for when on holiday in this beautiful region.
The design of the Villa Dolpha house has been done using stunning recycled timbers from an old sugar mill. These timbers combined with recycled bricks, natural timbers and aged steel, create a warmth and textured feeling throughout. The high internal spaces have floating roofs which slowly step down to large covered outdoor spaces.
The property enjoys open plan living and dining, well appointed and fully equipped kitchen fitted with brand new appliances and gas cook-top, fireplace and outdoor entertaining area with private pool. There is reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms
This beautiful home is available for selected times of the year only. Please enquire about availability rate will vary from $1,500 - $2,150 per night depending on the time of year.
Plus a $265 linen fee per booking.
Please note that all our homes have no party/function policies without pre-approval, additional venue hire fees and a local approved coordinator being hired to oversee the day.
Outside of your approved function times, no extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.