FRANGIPANI BEACH HOUSE, BYRON BAY - is a luxury 3 bedroom + Study home with spacious accommodation spread over 2 levels, designed to maximize an indoor/outdoor environment. Offering 2 full bathrooms + powder room and just a few blocks walk to the centre of town (pubs, clubs, Woollies, beaches & restaurants/cafes). The house is child friendly and private being fully fenced with grassed yard, courtyards, covered terraces, BBQ area and lush tropical established gardens. You can sleep 8 adults comfortably - so great for families or groups of friends.
Frangapani Beach House is well equipped with gas kitchen, dishwasher, 3 fridges and laundry with washing machine, dryer & ironing facilities. There is a remote controlled garage, secure car space and off street parking. Phone for discounted winter rates & past clients qualify for special discounted rates all year !!
RELAX AND ENJOY THE TRANQUIL AMBIANCE OF THIS FABULOUS HOME.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Study- double Bed plus 2 porta cots are available
- 1st bedroom Queen bed
- 2nd bedroom Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom 2 Single beds
- 2 full bathrooms, both with baths + guest powder room
- Ceiling fans to all rooms & built in robes
* Flat screen TV to both Living Room & Upstairs Rumpus Room
- Cable television provided
- Large well equipped kitchen, M/wave, 900ml Oven, gas cooktop, Fridge, bar fridge, Dishwasher plus Wet Bar to Upstairs Rumpus
- Laundry, washing machine, Iron and Dryer;
- Bedlinen & Bath Towels Provided (Please BYO BEACH TOWELS & HAIRDRYER)
- 2 large covered alfresco entertaining areas;
- Private courtyard from downstairs bedrooms
- Easy walk to Clarkes Beach and Byron town centre
- Fully fenced to 2 metres for your complete privacy
- 'Frangipani Beach House' is a "NO PARTY" holiday house letting.
Whilst in Byron, take advantage of the many attractions such as whale watching from the famous light house, Golf, Snorkelling at Julian Rock in the marine national park or just enjoy relaxing on the beach followed by a refreshing drink at the Beach Hotel overlooking Main Beach and watching the sunset.
Guests – what to bring when you come to stay
Food supplies. Suggest purchasing on arrival, for interstate and international visitors please check Customs requirements regarding food and drink.
Camera to capture sunsets
Laundry and bathroom amenities supplied
All linen, bedding and bath towels supplied
Our Favorite Things To Do ....
Your stay in Byron offers many options for a relaxed visit but whilst you are here check out what is happening in Byron at the visitors centre, and by reading our local paper "The Echo"
Walk to the lighthouse at sunrise or sunset on one of the many walking tracks.
Be entertained with a great band at the Railway Hotel, the Beach Hotel, the Great Northern Hotel, the Piggery or one of the many venues and nightclubs in town.
Enjoy a coffee at the Clarkes Beach Cafe, located on the beachfront where you will have amazing views over the ocean or join one of the dolphin watching tours. The main beach has a swimming pool, and great playground for the kids.
Visit the Byron Farmers Markets on Thursdays or the Sunday markets for some Byron culture and entertainment.
Eat out at one of the many fantastic restaurants in Byron - our favorites are the Beach Cafe or The Balcony for tapas, Fishheads for amazing seafood with the location, Earth and Sea Pizza for the whole family to enjoy and Targa has wonderful Italian cuisine.
Above all, Byron is about relaxing and unwinding so take some time out to enjoy some quiet time - Read a book, take a nap, book a massage, or take advantage of the alfresco dining area and fire up the BBQ.
A perfect holiday awaits at Frangipani Beach House.