Welcome to Beachwood – a sunny, beachside 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom holiday home located in Suffolk Park, only 10 minutes’ drive from Byron Bay town. Spacious and bright, Beachwood has an easy beach style, with sloping ceilings, exposed beams and simple, quality furnishings with splashes of bright summer colour and warm timber tones throughout. 5 attic style bedrooms all include timber and glass doors that open out to the garden, deck or courtyard space beyond. A huge, grassed rear yard is framed by national park and timber decking, a Mediterranean style courtyard with timber dining setting, daybed, outdoor fireplace and BBQ promise endless entertainment for all the family. What’s more, guests can leave the car at home as Beachwood is less than a minutes’ walk to pristine Tallows Beach and a short 2-minute walk to local Suffolk Park shops.
· 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 2 in house – 1 with bath, plus 1 ensuite in studio, sleeps 10
· Spacious and light-filled, with sloping ceilings and exposed beams
· Dual living spaces
· 5 large bedrooms all include timber and glass doors, opening to outdoor space
· complimentary WIFI
· Huge rear grassed yard, backed by National Park
· Timber decking with sun loungers
· Large courtyard space featuring timber dining setting, outdoor fireplace, BBQ and daybed
· Short 1-minute stroll through the sand dunes to Tallow Beach
· 2-minute walk to local Suffolk Park shops, which include supermarket, takeaway food, chemist and post office
· Easy 7-minute drive to the centre of Byron Bay
Living & Dining
The open-plan living and dining space oozes comfort and style, with two large lounges and a gorgeous built-in window seat, perfect for afternoon snoozes or reading in the warm sun. Bright splashes of summer colour blend with rustic timber and relaxed style. Lay in front of the large flatscreen TV with your choice of over 80 Foxtel channels. A timber dining setting for 6 sits below wall to wall windows for ample natural light.
A second living space is cosy and carpeted, with an inviting, comfortable couch and additional flatscreen TV.
Feed a crowd and cook up a storm in the large, light-filled galley style kitchen with endless bench and cupboard space, stainless appliances and easy access to the outdoor entertaining space.
Simple and stylish, the bedrooms at Beachwood are neutral and inviting, with loads of natural light, quality furnishing and linens and splashes of bright colour and exotic styling. All the sunny bedrooms have large glass sliding doors, opening to the courtyard and garden space.
Bedding configuration, sleeps 8:
1 x queen with ensuite
2 x queen
1 x double
2 x singles
In the main house, a large main bathroom features a built-in bath and double open shower. There is an additional bathroom in the main house, plus an ensuite bathroom in the studio space.
Wander up the paved pebbled front walkway through tropical gardens and shrubbery to access the front gate. Rest and relax on the sun loungers atop a timber deck drenched in sunshine, overlooking the huge grassed rear yard, with a national park backdrop. Wash the beach away, under the late afternoon sun, in the semi-enclosed outdoor shower. Entertain in style, in the Mediterranean inspired courtyard complete with large timber outdoor dining setting, BBQ, relaxing daybed and rustic outdoor fireplace.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans, except for the twin bedroom which is kept cool with a pedestal fan. Heaters are provided for keeping warm in winter, as well as the outdoor fireplace.
Beachwood is located in the highly sought after Byron Shire suburb of Suffolk Park. Relax and enjoy the quiet neighbourhood, while being only 7 minutes’ drive from all the hustle and bustle of Byron Bay town. A short and scenic walk from Beachwood sees guests at Tallows Beach in minutes – a long and pristine stretch of coastline, nestled between the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse and Broken Head and ideal for swimming, surfing and seeking sun. Walk 2 minutes to the local Suffolk Park shops, where you will find a supermarket, chemist, a range of takeaway food and restaurants and other services, such as a post office.
Suitable Booking Groups
Beachwood is perfect for large families or perhaps two small families holidaying together. Dual living helps keep everyone entertained, along with over 80 Foxtel channels and a large outdoor space promises endless activities for kids. Close proximity to the beach means guests will not have to wander far to entertain all, young and old.
- Group restrictions: Maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict no party policy - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs in response to the noisy neighbour hotline. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No schoolies permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in loss of bond or immediate termination.
“For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts”