The Whale House is a two-level renovated townhouse in a relaxed setting in Byron Bay. It has a private lush garden full of palm trees with a relaxing water feature.
It is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the south side of Byron Bay, 10-15 min walk to the centre / beach, 2 minutes away from ‘Spell and the Gipsy’ and the ‘Green Garage’ a local organic supermarket great for local produce and a coffee shop.
The house is perfect for small groups and families with kids. Upstairs there are three bedrooms Blue Room – Ensuite with king size bed, Charcoal Room – Queen size bed & Timber Room - 2 single beds which can be transformed on a comfy King Size bed and two bathrooms, one of them with shower and spa. Downstairs there is a studio / office area with high speed internet port and a guest bathroom / powder room.
It has a modern kitchen, lounge area and two outdoor spaces, one at the front with dining table and one at the back. The garden at the back has a water feature and an outside hot shower. There are two parking spaces and the area is 140 squared meters.
• 4 bycicles
• Outside hohot-showert-shower
• Swimming pool in the common area
• 2 outdoor areas front and Private covered outdoor courtyard
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
• Laundry appliances 8 kg washing machine and drier
• Air conditioning in the living room. Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
• Built-in Wardrobes
• Wifi with access points in both floors for best possible coverage
• Gigabit Ethernet and Wifi Printer in the Office area
• 42 inch TV with Netflix
Interaction with guests
We are happy to welcome you upon arrival but we won't be around. We will always be contactable if you need information about the town or in the case of an emergency.
Other things to note
- Please note all linen, towels and basic toiletries are provided for your stay.
- The house is family friendly with a fully fenced courtyard.
- Please be sure when booking online to include the age range of your guests sorry, we don’t take party bookings, bucks or hens nights etc. and the reason for your stay.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the peace of neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in immediate termination of the booking and loss of the unused balance of accommodation.
- The number of occupants must not exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house
- All guests are responsible for keeping the house secure and clean during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.