Perched on the beach dunes looking out over the Pacific Ocean, this is an exclusive location in a beachside village only 20 minutes’ drive from the Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport.
It is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday or weekend getaway; walking along the wide open beaches, whale watching from Norries Head or just sitting on the apartment balcony and gazing out to sea.
The apartment is ideal for a couple, and a second bedroom has a single bed for an extra guest.
With no roads to cross to get to the beach, this compact 3-room first floor apartment is on the north-east corner of a two story building on the ocean side of Cypress Crescent. It was recently renovated and is a well-appointed apartment ideally suited to a couple but can accommodate an additional person using the wall-mounted fold-down single bed.
• Balcony:- Fixed railing bench with stools, outdoor chairs and small table, Weber barbeque.
• Rooms (all with ceiling fans):-
.. o Front Room : Living & Kitchen area with kitchen-table, large sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and radio/CD player.
.. o Middle Room : Bedroom with Queen bed, built-in robe cupboard, large and small chest of drawers, bed-side tables and clock-radio.
.. o Back Room : Bedroom/Spare room with a wall-mounted fold-down (single) bed, built-in robe cupboard, chest of drawers, desk, radio, flat screen TV with a built-in DVD player. The room is separated from the hallway by a sliding panel curtain.
• Bathroom:- shower, toilet and vanity unit.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, fridge, electric induction cooktop, microwave and dishwasher.
• Internet is available for your smartphone or computer via WiFi using pre-paid Mobile Broadband (complimentary 1GB data offered).
• Off-street Parking undercover for one car.
• Outside shower
• We supply fresh linen and bathroom towels and this is included in the rental price. Beach towels are available to hire from the local laundry service (ask me for details).
• Online bookings are available up to 3 months in advance of your arrival date. If you wish to make a booking further out than 3 months please contact the owner before making your booking.
The Cabarita Beach shops (also known as Bogangar) are only a 200 metre walk from the apartment and include a Supermarket, Cafes, Beach Hotel Bar & Bistro, Restaurants, Take-away food shops, Laundromat, Bicycle-hire shop and Surf Shop where you can hire a surfboard and get surfing lessons. Also 50 metres away is the boutique luxury 5-star hotel Halycon House with its celebrated Paper Daisy Restaurant which is also open to non-residents.
Cabarita Beach is well known for its beautiful long beaches running north and south, swimming (with local Surf Life Saving Club patrolled beach), popular Surfing points, Beach fishing and Whale watching from the platform on Norries Head. Within a 45-minute drive away is the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Mt Warning and historic and charming hinterland villages such as Uki, Tyalgum, Tumbulgum amongst many other attractions in the Tweed River region.
Summary of things to note:-
• Bedroom #1 : Queen size bed.
• Bedroom #2 : Wall-mounted fold-down Single bed. The room is separated from the hallway by a sliding panel curtain.
• Maximum number of guests is 3.
• Minimum stay is 2 nights (or longer depending on dates).
• Online bookings only available up to 3 months in advance of your arrival date.
• For pricing details, please refer to the Prices Tab on this "Cabarita on the Beach" website for the specifics of Standard rate, Weekend rate, Seasonal rates (eg. School Holidays, Christmas), Extra person rate (when more than the standard 2 people stay), and cleaning fee per stay.
• For bookings of 6 nights or more a 20% discount automatically applies.
• A Security Deposit (Refundable Damage Deposit - RDD) applies to all booking.
• Linen and bathroom towels are provided and are included in the pricing. Beach towels are available to hire from the local laundry service (ask me for details).
• No smoking is permitted in the apartment or on the balcony, and we request that no pets are brought with you to comply with building regulations.