Caba Beach Villa is an idyllic apartment reminiscent of a 1960's beach shack but with all the modern amenities.
Located right on the beach with nothing but the sand dunes to cross - this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa is the perfect beach getaway. Easily sleeps 5. Can sleep up to 6 with one guest on a sofa bed.
Cabarita Beach is located 20 min from the Gold Coast Airport and 40 minutes from Byron Bay. Once you settle in Cabarita though you might find it hard to leave as everything you need is a short stroll away. Cafes; great coffee, fantastic restaurants and a large Woolworths supermarket are close by.
Caba Villa is a 20m walk from the award winning Halcyon House home to Paper Daisy restaurant. Halcyon House has been awarded the Conde Nast Traveller's Best New Hotel in the world in 2016. It also houses a new Day Spa which is open to the public.
The apartment has air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
It also includes:
- Main bedroom with a Queen sized Bed
- Upper floor lounge includes TV & DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 bathrooms one on each level which includes shower, vanity and toilet
- Lower level lounge includes TV & DVD player
- Lower level room has 3 single beds. Can sleep up to 6 people one pull out sofa bed downstairs
- Suit a family of 3, 4 or 5, a couple or a ladies weekend away.
- Outside shower - handy to wash the sand off
- Laundry room located adjacent to villa.
- No onsite parking, Street parking only.
- No pets. No smoking. No functions.
- Linen provided