Enjoy spectacular Casuarina Beach on the Tweed Coast from this Deluxe swim up 2 bedroom apartment. Step out the gate and into the lagoon style pool and enjoy the beautiful surrounding gardens. Enjoy strolling on the kilometers of pristine beaches. Listen to the sound of the rolling surfer as you sleep.
Master bedroom with queen bed complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with stone double vanity. Second bedroom has 2 single beds with build-in wardrobes. Bathroom complete with bath/shower and stone vanity.
The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area is complete with flatscreen TV, DVD & Media Player. The unit opens onto an oversized north facing balcony complete with an outdoor setting, sun lounges and day bed overlooking the pool.
The kitchen includes stone benchtops and Smeg appliances. The separate laundry includes washing machine and clothes dryer. Air conditioning provides total climate control internally.
Relax and enjoy the lagoon pool area which features outdoor furniture and gas BBQ area. Enjoy viewing the stars at night from the outdoor heated spa.
Casuarina Beach is just 50m from your apartment.
Relax by the pool or the beach or be as active as you desire in this ideal location. Only a 20 minute drive to Tweed Heads to enjoy shopping, movies and restaurants. A 30 minute drive and you are into the beautiful Byron Bay. A short 5 minute drive to Salt Village to enjoy boutique shops, restaurants and parklands for the children to play. Only a 10 minute drive to enjoy 360 views of the Cabarita lookout. Take a scenic drive to Murwillumbah and enjoy the beautiful rainforests.
- The area is surrounded by World Heritage Mountains, National Parks and Tweed River
- A surfers paradise!! Casuarina has its own world class Surf School.
- Canoeing or kayaking on Cudgen Creek
- Cycle numerous bike trails - bike hire available.
- 20 minute drive to Tweed Heads to enjoy shopping, movies, restaurants
- 40 minutes drive to see the beautiful Byron Bay and surrounding areas
- 5 minute drive to Salt Village to enjoy boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and parklands for the children to play
- 10 minute drive and then take a 5 minute walk up to enjoy 360 views of the Kingscliffe lookout
- Take a scenic drive to Murwillumbah
- 45 minutes north to Gold Coast theme parks Seaworld, Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet n' Wild
PLEASE NOTE: We now have tied back outdoor shutters and are no longer in use.