Welcome to Aramoana beach house. This stunning architecturally designed pavillion house is perfect for couples, family and friends to escape and enjoy quality time together in. Aramoana is a pet friendly property located in the beachside village of Casuarina, in Northern NSW. Casuarina is only a 15 min drive from Coolangatta Airport. Long stretches of perfect, golden, uncrowded sandy beaches, stretch off into the distance. Nearby, are tourist hotspots like Surfers Paradise or Byron Bay and Bangalow. Well worth taking a day trip to check out.
This unique 4 bedroom "Pavillion Style" house, with its layers of sandstone, glass and timber, unites gracefully with alfresco spaces and lush landscapes to create a perfect place to kick back and unwind. There is a peaceful vibe flowing throughout the house. A real 'home away from home' has been created for your stay at Aramoana. Just so welcoming and relaxing from the moment you step inside the front gate. All you could want for, and more, in your holiday home.
External breeze-ways and courtyards, serve as a continuum of space, while louvre windows and sliding glass doors, draw the landscape indoors, keeping the house cool with the fresh ocean breezes in summer. The soaring sandstone clad walls add a creative dimension, which are enhanced by natural basalt stone floors. A sparkling above ground lap pool greets you as you enter the property, inviting you to dive in and cool off.
Enter the first pavillion, which incorporates kitchen / dining / lounge. An amazing sandstone feature wall, brings this area together as one. A room where family and friends can come together to catch up and relax. The room has huge sliding doors and banks of louvre windows all around. When opened up, this creates an outdoor feel, whilst enjoying the comforts of being indoors. Grab a coldie, or pour yourself a cup of tea, then wander over to the fully equipped kitchen, which has all you need for cooking up a storm. This north facing room stays cool in summer, but bathes in the warm winter sun. For the cooler nights, an open fireplace to sit back and toast your toes in front of.
Head out to the second pavillion. To the left, you will find a dedicated media room for viewing TV and Austar, a DVD player to watch movies, and also an iPod docking station and CD player have been provided. Perfect for the kids to hang out in, leaving the adults to some peace and quiet time. To the right, and here is the master bedroom. A spacious, self contained haven. Head straight up the stairs to 3 bright airy bedrooms, bathroom and the deck. An awesome spot to sit back and dreamily watch the world go by while listening to the ocean, which is just a stones throw away.... perhaps with a wine or beer and some nibbles. Once you have checked out the house, take a dip in the sandstone clad 12m above ground lap pool, or have a snooze in one of the deck chairs. Take time out to have a read of your favourite book in one of the many outdoor areas, surrounded by peaceful gardens.
The built in BBQ provides a great way to wind down after a busy day. Relax at the outdoor dining table with your drink, and let the story swapping begin! Hopefully the cook won't burn the snags while regaling everyone with 'the one that got away'..
The downstairs Master king bedroom is a retreat for parents. As you enter this oasis, you are greeted by your own private lounge area. Perfect to hide away and read a book or magazine. A king bed, with ensuite bathroom finishes off your piece of paradise.
Also at your door is your own tropical garden to just 'be'. . (NB: Master bedroom CANNOT be accessed internally from the second pavilion. It has its own access via an external door, across from media room).
Upstairs has 3 bright, airy bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. Two of the rooms, have the option of the beds set up as either a king, or 2 x single bed combinations. The third room is set up with a queen sized bed.
This stunning house has been built with natural resources in mind. With its indoor / outdoor feel, it will definitely provide you, your family and your friends with a place to escape the daily grind and re-energise. With so many spots to enjoy on your own, or in groups, there's plenty of space for everyone. You could just possibly lose the kids in all the hide outs!! This house can accommodate up to 8 people, allowing friends and family to reunite as ONE.... And best of all, you can bring your furry friends along for the ride!
++PLEASE NOTE: House has no air con or wiifi.++
*******************************AT A GLANCE****************************************************
GROUND FLOOR - FIRST PAVILLION
Spacious open plan lounge and kitchen.
Large L shaped lounge for kicking back.
Seating for 10 in dining area.
Modern fully equipped kitchen, with beautiful granite benchtops,
5 burner gas top stove and large oven. (Perfect for all you budding chefs to cook up a gourmet storm.)
GROUND FLOOR - SECOND PAVILLION
Large media room with comfy lounges. Plasma TV/ AUSTAR /DVD/ CD and I-pod dock.. Gas heater.
Laundry with washing machine and dryer plus ironing facilities. (Also outdoor line.)
Powder room off laundry and media room.
Master self contained suite with its own entry. Sitting area and kitchenette. King bed (can be split into 2 x singles), and bathroom.
UPSTAIRS - SECOND PAVILLION
1st room has 1 x king bed, (this can be split into 2 x singles).
2nd room 1 x king bed, (this can be split into 2 x singles).
3rd room 1 x queen bed,
12m above ground lap pool.
Outdoor entertaining area with bbq.
Multiple areas to relax all surrounded by gardens.
Aramoana is a 2 minute walk away from the beautiful sands of Casuarina Beach. Just a short stroll from the front gate, and you will be dipping your toes in the ocean. Grab your swimmers, board, fishing gear, bike, bucket and spade, or a coldie, and wander down to enjoy the serenity that the beach offers. Head north to Salt, or south to Cabarita Beach. Keep an eye out along the way, as you may spot dolphins frolicking in the waves, or when migrating the majestic humpback whales swimming by.
THINGS TO DO (CLOSE BY)
* Bike Rides
* Whale Watching (in season)
* Beach Walks
* The Spa @ Salt
*Osteria bar and deli are a short stroll away for great coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner, on Barclay Drive.
*Black Oak Café short walk south on Casuarina Way for brekkie, lunch and dinner (Fri-Sun).
* Casuarina Rec Club is located within a 5 minute walk on Barclay Drive. Bike hire, gym, heated swimming pool, tennis court etc .
* Cabarita Beach is 2 minutes drive to the south. Take a walk or bike ride along the sandy beach or bike path.
+ At beautiful Cabarita you will find great surfing, fishing or just lazing on the golden sands. Definitely call in to Cabarita Beach Hotel for a cool drink or a bite to eat. It is situated right on the beachfront.
* Get up early and watch the sun rise over the ocean. Only a short stroll away, down a leafy track, from the house.
* For those even more organised take the short drive or bike ride to beautiful Cabarita Headland, where watching the sunrise is a truly breath taking experience. You might even spot dolphins, turtles or whales (in season) cruising by.
* Kingscliff and Salt are only a 5 min drive away to the north, or for the more energetic a great bike or walk along either the beach or bike path, where you will find great cafes and restaurants, plus boutique shops.
THINGS TO DO (FURTHER AFIELD)
* Tweed River Regional Art Gallery
* Tweed River Cruises
* Mt Warning national park
* Theme parks – Wet & Wild Water park, Dreamworld, Sea world & Movie world
* The Australian Outback Spectacular
* Crystal Castle
* Whale watching (seasonal)
* Macadamia Castle - Knockrow
* Byron Bay
* Currumbin Wildlife Park
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be advised this is a quiet family or small intimate group holiday destination. It is geared towards relaxation and get togethers. If you are looking for a "peaceful family" or "small intimate group" holiday, Aramoana Beach House is perfect for you. Aramoana is 100% geared towards RELAXATION. We ask that all guests respect our neighbours and keep noise down, especially after 10 PM, as we live in a residential neighbourhood. Loud parties are STRICTLY NOT allowed at this property. PLEASE NOTE: No wedding groups or schoolies/university students bookings.
1. Pets welcome if approved by property owner.
2. Please note: Weddings, Wedding Groups, Parties, Functions and "Schoolies" / University student bookings are strictly not permitted.
3. Arrival - check in is from 3pm (NSW) however this is flexible depending on availability.
4. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is strictly no later than 10.00 am (NSW) or 9.00am (QLD) time to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
5. Loss or Damage - the owners/manager takes no responsibility for the tenants personal property.
6. Cleaning Fee: Included in rental price (except where bond refund requirements are not met).
7. Smoking inside the house is NOT permitted.
8. Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. Owners retain the right to refuse a booking. Please confirm availability and pricing directly with property manager Julie.
++++For your added security, Aramoana Beach House is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.++++
Refundable Security Deposit: $800.
Linen and bath towels are included in your nightly tariff quote.
Send us an enquiry now!!