Ebony Rose is a newly built modern open plan Holiday Home and is located approx. 40 meters from the walking / bicycle track and Beach. It conveniently located only walking distance to the newly developed Coles shopping precinct and is located in a quiet court.
Ebony Rose is a superbly built luxurious beach house and is very spacious inside with its open plan living areas including a media room and study.
Begin each day with a dip in your own private pool or slip out the back gate and down to the beach if you prefer. Spend an hour or two reading a book on your sun lounge before taking a walk or cycling to nearby Cabarita or Kingscliff for lunch.
Catch a wave with Surfing Australia surf lessons or an afternoon movie at the sophisticated art house movie theatre in Kingscliff.
Relax with a glass of red in the evening while cooking undercover in the outdoor kitchen or if you prefer cook up a storm inside in the spacious modern kitchen which includes a butlers pantry.
You could head out for dinner in any direction and find numerous local restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets.
Curl up on a rainy day with a book or a DVD from our extensive collections in one of 2 lounge areas or sneak off to the media room for a movie marathon.
This is the prefect home to holiday with friends, family and children. It is NOT available for parties, weddings or 'Schoolies'.
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
Key Features of the house:
- Four Bedrooms
- Main bedroom features Kingsize bed and ensuite
- Upstairs guest rooms features Kingcoil Queensize beds and ensuite.
- Downstairs guest room features Kingcoil Queensize bed and ensuite.
- Huge open plan living area that opens up onto the all year round outdoor deck/living area and
- Deck has an eight seat dinning table, BBQ and outdoor gas heater.
- Two large flat screen Smart LED TV’s
- Upstairs living area
- Beautifully appointed modern kitchen with island bench, dish washer, microwave, gas cook
top, oven and spacious butlers pantry
- Eight seat dinning table.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout.
- 150m walk to the beach, which has spectacular views to the south of Cabarita headland and
Byron Bay Lighthouse.
- Less than 5m walk to Coles supermarket, cafes, bottle shop, restaurants, take-away, pub and
medical centre and specialty stores.
- Approximately 30 minute drive to Byron Bay.
- Approximately 40 minute drive to Movie World, Wet’n Wild and Dreamworld
Things to do and how to get there
Ebony Rose is very central in Casuarina on Ebony crt.
Bike hire is at Casuarina Rec Club. There is 3.5 km of walk/bike path at Casuarina, this continues on for a further 26 km.
Casuarina Gym & Rec. Club with heated training pool and full size pool 15 minutes walk away. Individual or group training i.e Gym, yoga, Pilates, boxing etc.. Massage also available.
Bar & Restaurant & corner store adjacent to the Gym
Coles and specialty shops located approx 2 blocks from this home.
Casuarina Beach - 3.5km of untouched beautiful beaches, great for surfing, fishing or just lovely long walks
'Surfing Australia' are based at Casuarina, Beginners to Intermediate. Learn to surf on holiday at the Tweed Coast,
Beach fishing walk down the beach track in front of house via the back gate
Surf life savers are in attendance in the school holidays & on summer weekends. The patrolled beach is approx. 100 metres north.
Located in Casuarina this holiday home is situated 37 km from the Gold Coast.