Casuarina Beach on the Tweed Coast is located in one of the most pristine, scenerically stunning and environmentally diverse regions in Australia.
Drift Apartments South is located across the road from Casuarina Beach, a short 2 minute stroll will see you walking on this amazing beach.
You will fall in love with this beautifully designed and decorated 3 bedroom apartment in the luxurious Drift South. Watch the world go by on the oversize balcony with a cool drink or laze around the large resort pool.
The apartment is on the second floor of the Drift South Apartments. From the main bedroom listen to the sound of the rolling surf while you awake from your Queen size bed. This room comes complete with walk through robe and a large ensuite with a stone double vanity. In case you wish to lay in bed for the morning a wall mounted LCD television and DVD player will allow you to relax in bed.
The second bedroom also has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two singles. The separate laundry includes a washing machine and clothes dryer.
The spacious living area comes complete with a 42 inch LCD television, DVD player, stereo system with IPod dock..
The open plan lounge / dining / kitchen sprawls through wide open doors to your oversized north facing balcony which overlooks the magnificent 90 metre lagoon pool, separate heated swimming pool, large spa and BBQ area.
Air conditioning provides total climate control of your internal living environment for your comfort.
A large secure entry provides safe storage for bicycles and surfboards for each unit. This apartment also comes with security underground parking with lift access.
• Take a leisurely stroll along the magnificent white beaches of Casuarina only metres from your door
• Stroll along the beach and enjoy dinner at the Salt Bar, have a few drinks and catch their free courtesy bus home
• Enjoy dinner at Bamboo restaurant at the 5 star Santai resort which is a short 5 minute walk from the unit. A fantastic cocktail list and indulgent dinner awaits
• Surfing heaven awaits those who wish to bring their boards or take part in the surfing classes at the world class Surf School at Casuarina
• Just north of Drift is the local township of Kingscliff boasting a range of restaurants and cafes
• The hinterland is right at your back door with Mt Warning, Lamington and Springbrook National Parks
• Only 10 minutes from the Coolangatta airport
• Short drive to either the Gold Coast theme parks or go south to Byron Bay
• Fish the surf beach of Casuarina or the Tweed River
• Pour yourself a cold drink, listen to the surf, and enjoy your stay at this fantastic beachside luxury 3 bedroom apartment overlooking the best pool you will swim in