Enjoy spectacular Casuarina Beach on the Tweed Coast from this Deluxe swim up 2 bedroom apartment. Step out the gate and into the lagoon style pool and enjoy the beautiful surrounding gardens. Enjoy strolling on the kilometers of pristine beaches. Listen to the sound of the rolling surfer as you sleep.
Master bedroom with queen bed complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with stone double vanity. Second bedroom has 2 single beds with build-in wardrobes. Bathroom complete with bath/shower and stone vanity.
The spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area is complete with flatscreen TV, DVD & Media Player. The unit opens onto an oversized north facing balcony complete with an outdoor setting, sun lounges and day bed overlooking the pool.
The kitchen includes stone benchtops and Smeg appliances. The separate laundry includes washing machine and clothes dryer. Air conditioning provides total climate control internally.
Relax and enjoy the lagoon pool area which features outdoor furniture and gas BBQ area. Enjoy viewing the stars at night from the outdoor heated spa.
Casuarina Beach is just 50m from your apartment.
Relax by the pool or the beach or be as active as you desire in this ideal location. Only a 20 minute drive to Tweed Heads to enjoy shopping, movies and restaurants. A 30 minute drive and you are into the beautiful Byron Bay. A short 5 minute drive to Salt Village to enjoy boutique shops, restaurants and parklands for the children to play. Only a 10 minute drive to enjoy 360 views of the Cabarita lookout. Take a scenic drive to Murwillumbah and enjoy the beautiful rainforests.
- The area is surrounded by World Heritage Mountains, National Parks and Tweed River
- A surfers paradise Casuarina has its own world class Surf School.
- Canoeing or kayaking on Cudgen Creek
- Cycle numerous bike trails - bike hire available.
- 20 minute drive to Tweed Heads to enjoy shopping, movies, restaurants
- 40 minutes drive to see the beautiful Byron Bay and surrounding areas
- 5 minute drive to Salt Village to enjoy boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and parklands for the children to play
- 10 minute drive and then take a 5 minute walk up to enjoy 360 views of the Kingscliffe lookout
- Take a scenic drive to Murwillumbah
- 45 minutes north to Gold Coast theme parks Seaworld, Movieworld, Dreamworld, Wet n' Wild
PLEASE NOTE: We now have tied back outdoor shutters and are no longer in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Calendar prices are set up to January 2020. Request price if after that date:
Linen is not provided but can be hired if required.
We do supply: 8 pillows and pillow protectors, doona & cover for each bed, blanket for each bed, mattress protector for each bed.
- 1 x toilet roll per toilet, 2 x soaps per bathroom, 2 x dishwasher tablets, 1 x sachet dishwashing liquid, 1 x dishcloth, 1 x kitchen scourer, 1 x sachet laundry liquid, 1 x bin bag per bin.
- You have the choice of either supplying your own linen or we can supply for an extra $80 per stay. We would supply you with set of sheets per bed 1 queen / 2 singles including 8 pillow cases, 1 towel per person max 4, 1 bathmat per bathroom, 1 hand towel per bathroom, 1 facewasher per bathroom, 2 tea towels.
- We can supply 4 beach towels for the period of your stay for a charge of $40.00.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
Payment of the reservation constitutes the guests acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 50 of reservation amount is non-refundable prior to 15 days of check in, after this period no refund will apply.
If a cancellation is caused by the guest then all monies paid are non-refundable unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property however, the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not approved or removal from the apartment.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay. Damage, breakages missing items, keys Please Note: 2 sets provided - $300 per set will be deducted from bond. If the amount is in excess of the $650 security deposit the guests agree to pay the difference. If loss to the property is incurred due to guests not securing the property when not present the guest is held responsible and will be charged accordingly. If you are spending time with friends in another apartment at Drift and leave any item/items from the apartment in any other apartment, as we do not have access to other apartments within Drift we are unable to retrieve such items, loss will be deducted from security deposit.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
The security deposit released after 48hrs in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, keys Please Note: $300 per set, missing items or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared
Departure - the property should be left in a tidy condition, if not charges will apply for extra cleaning. Check-out time is 10am NSW time by the latest, to allow time to prepare the property for next guests.
Linen is to be supplied by the tenant unless the linen hire option is taken.
Pets are not allowed as per instruction from the Body Corporate.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.