We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
This accommodation offers everything. Comanding a prime position in the heart of Evans Head, this neat and tidy low set detached villa is one of five and located at the back of the complex with a fully enclosed yard, perfect property for a relaxing holidaywith the family. This accommodation offers everything. Walking distance to mainbeach, bowling club and shops once you park the car the keys can be locked away for the rest of your stay.
3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes there is plenty of room for the whole family. The bathroom has a bath perfect for young children as well as aseperate shower and 2nd toilet.
Appliances include new flat screen TV/DVD, stereo and microwave
Laundry with second toilet and top loading washing machine
Single lock up garage
Enclosed fenced courtyard withBBQ
- Starting from $535.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"The house at Waratah Lane is in a great location. Easy access to everything. Walking distance to shops if you don't feel like driving, but very close to the IGA for groceries. A very short stroll to the Bowlo and the beach. An issue we had with an appliance upon arrival was dealt with within hours of us notifying the Evans Head First National office. This is the first time I have had to rent bed linen but it was dropped off at the house for us and easy to return. I would happily stay here again." - Sally, March 2017
"A great place to stay for a large family. Easy short walk to beach, river, cafes, pub, clubs and supermarket. Park your car and walk everywhere" - Susan, January 2017
"We absolutely love it here and look forward to coming back as much as possible." - Carly, December 2016
"This has been my second stay at this property and I have been pleased with the condition and features offered. It is also within easy walking distance of the beach clubs, river and town centre and in a quiet area. You may leave your car in the large lockup garage and not have to drive anywhere to enjoy most of what Evans Head has to offer. I really enjoy my stays here and will return at the earliest opportunity."
"First National Evans Head provided my family with a great holiday rental. With modern booking and payment options all we needed to do was pick up the keys on the morning we arrived. First National provided quality accommodation in a beautiful town. Thank you First National." - Elissa
"Loved the position of the unit, it's light and airy appearance. Loved the spaciousness of the unit. Great to have all appliances including CD player provided." - Lois & Brian
1 Car Spaces