We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
You can sit outside on this large block of land and enjoy the afternoon sea breeze at beautiful Airforce Beach. There is no need to take the car - the short walk from the front door to the sandy shores can be done carrying all your beach needs.
- Front porch with outdoor setting
- Appliances include TV with DVD player in lounge
- Full cooking facilities
- Park-like yard with plenty of room to park the boat
- Single lock up garage
- Starting from $410.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Very nice and enjoyable stay. house is close to beach and town facilities. Excellent service from staff thank you we will return." Monica, March 2017
"We just got back from our stay in the gorgeous quite beach town of Evans Head. Our stay at Seamist Ln 8 was relaxing and comfortable. This is by no means a fancy modern house but was a defiantly good value for money. So close to the beach and on a huge block of land perfect for the kids" - July 2016
"The property is dated, but spotlessly clean and well equipped. The low season rate was excellent value for money and the location, one block back from the beach and situated away from the town centre, was perfect for a relaxing holiday." - July 2016.
"Great beachhouse for a quite family holiday. Very basic but comfortable none the less and excellent value for money You can see glimpses of the water which was completely unexpected and the huge block of land proved very popular with our 4 boys." - June 2016.
"House was nice and clean, and in a good spot close to the beach. House was well equipped." - Michelle
"We have enjoyed the two weeks we have been in Evans and hope to be back again, this would be a great place for a couple with children."
"This property was perfect for us. We had 4 yr old twin boys staying and we didn't want to be constantly worrying about them dirtying or damaging things. The large yard was fantastic for the kids." - Kerry
1 Car Spaces