We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
Delightful, modern and welcoming - you will love this renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday house from the moment you press book. Styled with beachside charm and all the holiday essentials you will be comfortable all year round. Enjoy a summer or winter BBQ downstairs and relax on the partially covered verandah and while the hours away. The SMART TV's are perfect for logging in to your Netflix WIFI is not provided and watching the latest movies or enjoy a family board game.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances and gas cooktop
- Combined kitchen and dining with 2 seater lounge
- Breakfast bench with 4 stools
- 3 reverse cycle A/C units throughout house
- Large open lounge room overlooking reserve
- SMART TV in main loungeroom with soundbar WIFI is not provided
- Sofa bed in loungeroom/dining room
- Double lock up garage
- Large verandah overlooking caravan park and river
- Outdoor shower
- Fenced yard with otudoor table and covered BBQ area
- Plenty of room for a boat or two
Please note this is the upstairs residence only - a permanent tenant resides downstairs.
Please note the top of the stairs does not have a gate.
- Starting from $735.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"The renovations made to 1 Park St make it the go to property in Evans Head. Amazing fitout coupled with first class service by the agents and you’ve got the perfect getaway." - Ben, June 2018
"Great place in terms of views, shops, beaches and lack of crowding by other houses or unit blocks." - Lola, October 2017
"Our 2nd time back great house in a excellent location, well maintained property, we will be back again." - Diane, July 2017
"Excellent holiday home, has every thing you could want for your holiday. The double garage is great for all your toys bikes and kayaks . Close to the river to launch the kayaks. We will be back." - Diane, May 2017
"We had a wonderful time and all your staff have a brilliantly friendly and helpful attitude." - Darryl, March 2017
"After a relaxed holiday in 1Park Street, Evans Head property our family enjoyed all the ammenities the large property had to offer.It was very well epuipped with board games, magazines etc to enjoy. We loved the yard space for the children to play in & the closeproximity to the river." - January 2017
1 Car Spaces