We're social, follow us on Instagram@evans_head_first_nationalweloveevanshead
Enjoy swimming in the pool, relaxing on the balconies or top deck and stroll to the local beaches. 1/21 Beech Street is ideally located and well equipped to accommodate 2 families. Set in a small complex of 3 townhouses you have access via Entry/Exit gate and your own ground floor patio. The swimming pool is fully fenced and accessible year round please note the pool is not heated.
The large open plan kitchen, dining and loungeroom is an entertainer's delight or perfect to all watch a movie together. The kitchen is well-equipped with 3 fridge/freezers so you will always have enough room. The 4 bedrooms allow to accommodate for up to 12 guests in total and the kids will enjoy the bedrooms with the bunk beds.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- 2nd and 4th bedrooms with 2 sets of single bunks 4 single mattresses per room
- 3rd bedroom with queen bed
- Entertaining area with the ground floor patio and enclosed front yard
- Inground pool with safety gate for the children shared between the 3 units
- Well equipped kitchen with 2xfridge/freezers, dishwasher, microwave and electric stove/oven
- Loungeroom withTV, and DVD/VCR player
- Ensuite in master bedroom plus 2 separate bathrooms
- Gas BBQ with small outdoor setting
- Ceiling fans no A/C
- Internal laundry with top loading washing machine and clothes dryer
- Double lock up garage with remote control access
- Entry/exit gates operable with remote
- Starting from $735.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Heather and Wayne enjoy our yearly stay at Evans Head and find our accomodation is great and close to all ammenities and the staff at first national only to happy to accomodate us thank you" - Returning guests, Heather and Wayne, September 2017
"Awesome property we stayed over June long weekend with over 300 mls of rain with 10 adults and the space is just incredible.Will certainly re book." - Donna, June 2017
"This place was real value for money. It was clean, modern and within close walking distance to everything we needed. The 3 separate toilets and showers meant there was no waiting to use the facilities. The roof top area is the best place to wind down after a day of doing everything and nothing. We will definitely return back every chance we have." - Wayne, May 2017
"1/21 Beech St. Is a lovely place to stay. It accommodated for all our family. It is in walking distance to surf, river, shops & restaurants. The pool helped to make our stay perfect." - Marilyn, January 2017
2 Car Spaces