We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
These two spacious ground floor units overlook the beautiful Evans River with sweeping river views, and are only a short flat walk to RSL Club, boat harbour, shops and beach. Both downstairs units have been fully renovated, they are fresh, clean and would appeal to a small family, retired couple or someone just looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday. Unit 3 is located on the ground floor, right hand side of the property while looking at the house from the road.
Spacious kitchen, dining and lounge room
Bathroom with bath and separate shower
Shared BBQ area
Laundry with top loading washing machine and clothes dryer
Undercover parking at rear with room to park a boat
- Starting from $485.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"I love this unit. Always clean and comfortable. One of my favourite places to stay at Evans Head." - Karen, September 2018
"We love our stay the unit is in a excellent position so handy walking distance to everything and beautiful breezes from being on the river we keep coming back & would highly recomend." - Denise, February 2017
"This is a lovely comfortable unit in a quiet street by the river; short walks from here across the bridge to fisherman's co-op fresh fish every day and into town and to river mouth and beech. A delightful stay, and I highly recommend it for a peaceful, healthy break, in this pleasant little town that has preserved much of its natural beauty." - Christina, October 2016
"Always love staying at Mangrove St flat.....great location and very friendly town. We stay at the same flat every year, why go overseas when you have paradise at Evans Head with lots of markets and towns to explore. Love it" - August 2016.
1 Car Spaces