We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
This is a top of the market property located in the perfect position in town so you can just walk to the RSL, shops and river. The unit has been fully equipped with brand new furniture and appliances. There is a large Flat screen TV and brand new entertainment system with iPod connectivity. Enjoy your own private courtyard or just laze by the pool.The property is one of two units that we manage in the complex so we can easily accommodate a group or 2 families.
Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
Appliances include large flat screen TV, DVD, stainless steel dishwasher, fridge/freezer
Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
Laundry with front loading washing machine and clothes dryer
Reverse cycle A/C
Private outdoor BBQ area with outdoor setting and BBQ
Inground pool shared with complex
Single Lockup garage with remote direct access to unit.
- Starting from $560.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"We have been staying at your holiday rentals for a number of years we have always been happy with the high standards of the rentals We will be happy to book with you again Hopefully later this year." - Dawn, May 2018
"We loved this unit and the king bed is the best we have slept in apart from our own.We will definitely be back soon." - Chris and Carol, April 2018
"Beautifully maintained property that is well presented. Great location and is very quiet considering there are 7 other townhouses in the complex. Pool is always clean, a great place to stay. Evans Head is just the perfect location if you are wanting a quiet, relaxing holiday." - Kay, March 2018
"We had a great time and were more than happy with the accomodation. The property had everything and it was also close to surf/ river / shops etc.The property was true to the advertising / photos etc. The staff were great to deal with and we are looking forward to going back and staying there for another holiday. Very clean property and close to everything. More than happy with the property."- Carmel, September 2017
"This was a great affordable break for our family, the unit was furnished nice and had everything we needed and will be back thanks," - Kerrie, May 2017
1 Car Spaces