Welcome to Beach Break with LJ Hooker Evans Head. This centrally located 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse is set in a block of 4, approx 500m to Evans Head's main beach, the river & the centre of town.
- Open plan living downstairs with reverse cycle air conditioner and flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and separate cook top, dishwasher and microwave
- Step out of the dining area into an undercover entertaining area with gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer
- Downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet
- All bedrooms and second lounge upstairs
- Main bedroom with ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Main bathroom with shower over corner bath
- Remote control double garage included
For booking visit or call L.J.Hooker Evans Head
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoilt beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note: Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property
Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $30.00 booking fee applies to all bookings. Please refer to our booking website at for our Terms and Conditions and security bond details.
"LJ Hooker, very friendly and made us feel welcome. Accommodation meet our expectations as always. The unit was very clean, even the garage was spotless" - John and Leonie, Oct 2015
"Fantastic Spot - Great townhouse located very close to the town and the beach. Very comfortable rooms and everything you need to have a relaxing holiday. Evans Head is a perfect destination for a family holiday. Suff beach where you can 4WD, estuary beach great for babies. Highly recommend the area and this place to stay for a family of up to 6." - Brisso, Dec 2015
"The unit is well laid out and a pleasure to stay in. It was exceptionally clean when we arrived, even the garage was spotless. Thank you" - Mace, Oct 2016
2 Car Spaces
4/45 PARK STREET, EVANS HEAD