We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
Soak up the morning and afternoon sun on your private balcony with leafy views over the local Caravan Park. This modern apartment boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is in the very heart of Evans Head. Located on the first floor you have access by internal staircase with secure carparking for 1 car. Please note there is no elevator within this complex for access. Spacious, open plan living, dining and kitchen this apartment is perfect for your next family holiday or for a getaway with good friends. The large glass doors open up to let the cool breeze through while you enjoy a BBQ, playing a game of cards or lower the blinds and watch a movie in the evenings.
Downstairs you can enjoy a coffee and cake at the local cafe Vespas on Oak and stroll along the linked pathways from the town centre over to the local Co-Op and Sharks Bay.
- Private balcony with electric BBQ and alfresco dining
- Modern galley style kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Highchair in pantry
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in loungeroom only
- Reverse cycle A/C in living area and main bedroom
- Front load washing machine and dryer in internal laundry
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- 2nd bathroom with separate toilet
- Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans in living and dining room
- Secure car parking for 1 vehicle
- Starting from $635.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"A great space for the whole family centrally located to shops, park and water. We'll be back" - Lisa, September 2017
"Thank you for an excellent family holiday The unit was lovely and clean with modern appliances." - Sarah, July 2017
"Fantastic unit to relax. Perfect location, walking distance to everything you need. Couldn't fault it Will definately be staying again" - Louise, April 2017
"Great Unit in a fantastic location.The service & attention of the Evans Head First National staff was 'First' Class.We would love to stay there again." - Ted and Jill, January 2017
"The ladies at First National were so pleasant & helpful during our stay, Unit was in top location as car stayed in secure yard . Great place to stay with plenty of clubs/pub etc. to eat at or buy fresh & cook in unit or on BBQ. Will definitely be back." - Roy and Anne, November 2016
"The service provided by first national during the booking process and during our stay was excellent. Office staff very helpful and friendly.The unit we stayed in at Oak st apartments was great for our family holiday. Very spacious, well appointed, very comfortable and close to beach river and shops. The coffee shop underneath is pretty good as well. Will stay again the future." - Russell, October 2016
"A very wonderful stay with very efficient and friendly staff. Evans Head always a pleasure to visit come rain or shine." - Mark and Sue, October 2016
"The staff at Evans Head first National where very helpful. My family had a great holiday in a well kept holiday property, very clean and tidy." - July 2016
1 Car Spaces