We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
Decorated with antique furniture, mixed with coastal charm thecottage comprises four bedrooms and 1 bathroom and boasts new premium quality bedroom furniture. Unique andstylish this cottage is well appointed in the heart of town and will make a perfect getaway for a family holiday. Sit back and relax on the front covered verandah or bask in the afternoon sun on the back covered patio.
You will fall in love with 19 Cypress Street from the moment you arrive.
Two of the bedrooms consist of queen beds, third bedroom comprises of a single bunk bed and the sleep out has a single bed. Guests can easily park a boat securely undercover in the fenced yard. Situated within walking distance to town, river and beaches this house offers the very best in relaxed holiday accommodation.
Well equipped kitchen with Sunbeam espresso maker ground coffee required
Large open plan living and dining area
4 bedrooms with freestanding antique wardrobes
Wall mounted A/C in living area
Board games, magazines and cards
Bathroom and laundry combined with bath/shower
Covered veranda with BBQ and outdoor setting
Front covered balcony perfect for alfresco dining plus table and chairs for two on front patio
Top loading washing machine
Covered carport and plenty of room for a boat
Enclosed yard so kids can play
- Starting from $535.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Our stay was very enjoyable. Ialways find the team at First National to be friendly and professional. The property we stayed in was great lots of room for cars and a boat, very comfortiable for families. " - Greg, April 2018
"We found our Holiday at this beautiful little beach cottage just perfect and cant wait to rent 19 Cypress St again" - Cheryl, November 2017
"The house is very comfortable and clean. Everything available was in good order." - The Morrison's, October 2016
"Firstly, we want to say how much we enjoyed our stay and what a wonderful property 19 Cypress st was. It was incredibly enjoyable" - The Schimanski's, October 2016
"This house was fully equipped with everything you need from stubby coolers to measuring cups. It was very clean and well maintained and only a short stroll to everything.We loved our stay in the blue house and will definitely be back again." - The Countee's, August 2016
"We found our stay very enjoyable. Lovely backyard, sunny, with a bbq. Close to all amenities." - David and Marlene, June 2016
2 Car Spaces