We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
The way holidays should be - relaxing and enjoyable. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and great fully fenced backyard this holiday homehas had a refurbishment on the inside and is centrally located in a quiet area of town. Enjoy an evening BBQ and dine outside on the alfresco dining table. Pets are considered so you can bring the family pet on holidays too. Room for a boat or two, plus off street parking for vehicles.
Please note work is being completed on the boundary fence to the right of the house during November 2017.
Beach inspired decor with polished timber floorboards and coastal vibe
Master bedroom with queen size bed and plush blankets perfect for Winter snuggles
2nd bedroom with queen bed, single bunk set and two trundle beds
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and electric oven
External laundry with top loading washing machine
Oil column heater with fan
Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ
Fully fenced yard, secure for the family pet
Great size yard with plenty of room for the boatand kids to play
Please note there is no reverse cycle heating at this house.
- Starting from $535.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pets is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"We stayed for a week in our Qld school holidays last week. What a lovely little house to stay in, very clean and everything we needed. Great location, walk to everywhere, shops, beach and our kids favourite Muzzas Milk Bar for great ice cream. Will definitely be booking again to stay here. A++++++."- Adrienne, April 2018.
"Great clean property comfortable furniture beatiful gardens well located in Evans Head. The staff at First National were professional and very helpful, would not hesitate to recomend to friends and family." - Jim and Rosie, January 2018
"Second time we have stayed at this house and we love it. Walking distance to absolutely everything in Evans Head, great yard for our dog to chill out in and well secured. Looking forward to our third stay here in the near future." - Amy, August 2017
"This property did not disappoint - it was extremely clean and well-kept, inside and out. Great central position and definitely within walking distance to most venues. We can't wait to come back to this house and holiday again at Evans Head which is such a beautiful, interesting place. Thank you for sharing your great holiday house." - Alan, November 2016
"Always a pleasure booking through Evans Head First National, staff always very efficient & very personal. The house we had this holiday was perfect for our needs, will e back, but sadly not soon enough." - Judy, November 2016
"Very handy to shops & clubs handy to beach & river for fishing you can walk to all of them and don't have to use the car." - Keith and Ruby, September 2016
"The house was spacious and well furnished for a family holiday. The little things like board games and books was appreciated. Plenty of beds for a family stay and a big yard for kids to run and play. Everything was within walking distance. We really relaxed and enjoyed our time there." - Susan, August 2016
2 Car Spaces