Welcome to 1/44 Cedar Street with LJ Hooker Evans Head. This stunning 4 bedroom townhouse will impress. Situated an easy 450m walk to shops, clubs and beaches. Perfect for the larger family and boasts all modern cons and quality furnishing and finishes throughout, this property will provide you and your family the enjoyment of one of the best holidays you will have.
- Downstairs is large open plan area consisting of lounge area with large corner leather lounge to provide plenty of comfort while watching the flat screen TV
- Separate dining which opens directly onto the covered BBQ area and private courtyard
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and all appliances
- Laundry with top loader washing machine and 3rd toilet
- The large master bedroom is located downstairs with ensuite and walk in robe
- Upstairs are the 3 other bedrooms
- Second living area or kids chill out area upstairs, again with large corner lounge, flat screen TV & DVD
- Main bathroom with separate toilet is located upstairs
- Air conditioning throughout, ducted to upstairs areas
- Double garage with plenty of room, plus drinks fridge and dryer
For booking visit call L.J.Hooker Evans Head
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoilt beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note:Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property. Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $25.00 booking fee applies to all bookings. Please refer to our booking website at for our terms and conditions and security bond details.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in this great, comfy accommodation.Central and Evans Head is delightful" - Dean and Alicia, Oct 2016
2 Car Spaces
1/44 CEDAR STREET, EVANS HEAD