Welcome to Seaside on Seamist with LJ Hooker Evans Head.This Beautifully designed 4 bedroom, 2bathroom homeis the perfect place for your next family holiday.Ocean views from the open plan living, dining and living area. large glass sliding doors to the balcony.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Flat screen TV's
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and separate cook top, dishwasher and microwave
- Step out of the dining area through the glass sliding doors to the balcony enjoy beautiful ocean views and amazing sea breezes
- Laundry with top loader washing machine
- Two living areas
- Ducted A/C
- Two bedrooms downstairs with the other two bedrooms upstairs all with Queen beds
- Single lock upgarage
For booking call L.J.Hooker Evans Head
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoilt beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note:Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property
Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $30.00 booking fee applies to all bookings. Please refer to our booking website ourTerms and Conditionsand security bond details.
1 Car Spaces
12 SEAMIST LANE, EVANS HEAD