We're social, follow us on Instagram@evans_head_first_nationalweloveevanshead
Please enter your promotional code below
Lovingly designed and built with the sole purpose for you to enjoy your holiday by the beach in Evans Head. Every element in this beautiful holiday house has been well thought out and executed. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining with light spilling in through the large windows. Enjoy breakfast around the kitchen island bench or bask in the morning sun on the outdoor covered patio. In the evenings relax and unwind after a fun day at the beach in the comfortable loungeroom and enjoy playing a game of cards or watching a movie.
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops and cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk to all the places you need on holidays.
Decorated with tasteful simplicity you will fall in love with the newest addition to our holiday properties. We look forward to welcoming you to Cedar Retreat.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and reading nook
- Main bathroom featuring separate bath and spacious shower
- Combined living, dining and kitchen
- Outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
- External remote controlled shutters in alfresco area ideal for all weather conditions
- Fully equipped kitchen with IAG electric cooktop, Fisher & Paykel range hood andASKO dishwasher
- Island bench with bar stools
- Glass window splashback with garden views
- Dining with seating for 6 guests
- Loungeroom with beautiful soft furnishings, flat screen TV and DVD player
- Outdoor shower to rinse off after a morning at the beach
- Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
- Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Gas hot water
- External clothesline on east side of house
- Single lock up garage with remote access 2.4m high door, perfect for larger vehicles and 1 carpsace in front
All properties are fully self-contained, but not serviced. Linen sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels is not included unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied. Please call the Evans Head Laundrette, , to organise linen hire directly.
Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourTerms and Conditionsfor more information.
Please note tariffs may be subject to change. During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms, please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
$600 / Week Low Season, outside of any school holidays
$800/ Week Mid Season - NSW and QLD school Holidays
$800 / Week Easter Week 29/3/18 - 5/4/18
$800 / Week Fishing Classic 6/7/18 - 13/7/18
$1000 / Week Shoulder Season 8/12/17 - 22/12/17
$1800 / Week Christmas Holidays 22/12/17 - 26/1/18
Short stays available:
$350 / 1 - 3 Nights Low Season, outside of any school holidays
A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests may be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year.
1 Car Spaces