"This is an outstanding property with quality furnishings, appliances and fittings. It is walking distance to both the river and Main Street - for that all important morning coffee. Congratulations on an exceptional property, we look forward to returning to the house for another great holiday." Jim & Sheryn, November 2017
Please enter your promotional code below
Lovingly designed and built with the sole purpose for you to enjoy your holiday by the beach in Evans Head. Every element in this beautiful holiday house has been well thought out and executed. You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining with light spilling in through the large windows. Enjoy breakfast around the kitchen island bench or bask in the morning sun on the outdoor covered patio. In the evenings relax and unwind after a fun day at the beach in the comfortable loungeroom and enjoy playing a game of cards or watching a movie.
In the very heart of Evans Head you are only a 2 minute walk to the local shops and cafes, and Evans River. Unpack the car and put the keys away, you will be able to walk to all the places you need on holidays.
Decorated with tasteful simplicity you will fall in love with the newest addition to our holiday properties. We look forward to welcoming you to Cedar Retreat.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and reading nook
- Main bathroom featuring separate bath and spacious shower
- Combined living, dining and kitchen
- Living room now with ceiling fan
- Outdoor dining area with gas BBQ
- External remote controlled shutters in alfresco area ideal for all weather conditions
- Fully equipped kitchen with IAG electric cooktop, Fisher & Paykel range hood and ASKO dishwasher
- Island bench with bar stools
- Glass window splashback with garden views
- Dining with seating for 6 guests
- Loungeroom with beautiful soft furnishings, flat screen TV and DVD player
- Outdoor shower to rinse off after a morning at the beach
- Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
- Internal laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Gas hot water
- External clothesline on east side of house
- Single lock up garage with remote access and 2.4m clearance and1 carpsace in front.
- Starting from $685.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"Everything was beyond expectations so restful ... Enjoyed our short break, can’t wait until we are back later in the year, could not have chosen a nicer place to be, thank you Sophie and Abby excellent service." - Judy, June 2018
"We really enjoyed our stay in this property and it was first class for our needs and the facilties and condition of the property were excellent plus it was really convenient to the Town Centre.Will be back." - Richard, May 2018
"This central property can not be more highly recommended. Location, location. Two minute walk to just about everything. The house 11/10. The layout is perfect for privacy between each of the three bedrooms. Light, bright modern decor. The owners have thought of everything you need to make your holiday comfortable. We loved our stay in Cedar Retreat,a high quality listing. What made our stay that little more special was the friendly nature of the locals. We encountered nothing but helpful & happy locals during our stay. Evans Head is a beautiful corner of the earth." - Alison,December 2017
1 Car Spaces