Sit back, enjoy a cuppa, check the surf daily and watch the whales go by during the annual migration, all from the comfort of the sunroom. Superbly positioned to take advantage of the North facing aspect & breathtaking panoramic ocean views, this holiday house is going to be a favourite. Less than 400m to Razorback Lookout, Shark Bay Beach & Evans River you will love being so close to the water.
The living, kitchen, bedrooms and main bathroom are all on one level so it is perfect for families with young children or people with a walker or wheelchair. Access to the house is via a ramp which makes it easily accessible for everyone.
The yard is a great size for kids' to play and enjoy and also plenty of room to park your tinny down the side of the house.
Please note this property is not pet friendly. The yard is not fully fenced.
- Ramp access to the house with a step up to inside all living is on one level
- Generous sunroom with North facing views over the ocean
- Main bedroom with spacious King bed
- 2nd bedroom with Queen bed
- 3rd bedroom with two sets of single bunks
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops & modern appliances
- Open plan living/dining with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Bathroom with separate toilet upstairs plus 2nd toilet and shower downstairs
- Shower equipped with grab rail
- Internal laundry downstairs
- Two car garage with remote controlled doors
- Starting from $1085.00 per week Low Season & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
"After holidaying at Stradbroke Island for over 30 years it was wonderful to find a place I loved as much. I think I will retire to Evans Head if the Government ever lets me" - Tracey, May 2018
2 Car Spaces