We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national weloveevanshead
Located on theSouthside of Evans Head this beautiful holiday home is spread over three levels and features an abundance ofliving and entertaining areas ideal for family holidays or getaway with friends. Boasting 5 bedrooms abd 3 bathrooms there is plenty of room for everyone. The main bedroom has its own ensuite with a 2nd bathroom off the top bedroom and 3rd downstairs on the lower level.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen leads on to the covered veranda - what a great way to enjoy breakfast, a seafood lunch or game of cards in the afternoon. Downstairs features a 2nd living area with board games, books, TV and DVD player which would be perfect for the kids to play while the parents' relax and unwind upstairs.
This property is not pet friendly.
- Spacious & modern, architecturally designed holiday home
- Functional fully equipped kitchen, 6 burner gas cooktop & oven and dishwasherideal for foodies and entertaining
- 5 bedrooms split over 3 levels
- 3 bathrooms with bath in downstairs bathroom
- Kitchen has servery window to veranda
- Alfresco dining on top veranda
- 2nd covered veranda on lower level
- Outdoor shower perfect for rinsing off after a morning at the beach
- Double lock up garage, please note the driveway is steep
- Internal laundry with top loading washing machine
- Public BBQ's located at the Lookout and Shark Bay
- Very close proximity to Evans River and Shark Bay Beach and the Lookout
Please note this property does not have BBQ facilities.
- Starting from $885.00 per week Low Season.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels, unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, , to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted 1.5 surcharge applies. AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hour’s key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings NSW and QLD Holidays are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"We want to thank the staff off First National. Their service is excellent and staff friendly. They went above & beyond to help us and make our stay pleasant. 5 Pacific is amazing with a stunning layout and beautiful views. All the rooms decor and interior was beautiful and really satisfying. Thanks for an amazing stay" - Kevin, September 2018.
"I am one of 7 people who stayed at 5 Pacific Crescent this weekend. The property was even better than expected, spacious, clean and tidy, with near new furniture and inclusions. A nice change, especially in Evans Head. Definitely worth the price." - Rowena, May 2018
2 Car Spaces