Brookbank @ 4 Macadamia Lane, is an expansive beautifully renovated home situated in the quaint village of Federal. Byron Bay and its array of beached are just a short scenic drive away.
The heart of the home is spacious and comfortable with hardwood floors and garden views in all directions. The living room has an open fireplace and leads out to an entertaining area looking down onto the pool, creek & gardens. The kitchen is any chefs dream with double oven, views to the garden and well equipped to cook up a feast.
The master bedroom is in the main part of the house with King bed, gas fireplace and a spacious ensuite with bathtub. The childrens room is just across the hall with bunks, ensuite & bathtub. All rooms lead out onto the wide wrapping verandahs. There is also a separate comfortable media room.
Brookbank has a guest wing comprising of two ensuited bedrooms each offering privacy and a tropical luxurious feel with their own balconies. Underneath the main house on the pool garden level is an expansive space with living room, bedroom, bathroom and laundry.
The grounds of Brookbank comprise of extensive rainforests, citrus orchard, vege patch and story book creek with gazebo. A seperate gazebo is adjacent to the main house which is excellent for yoga. The pool sits amongst the rainforest offering the perfect amount of sunshine and rainforest canopy so you could stay out there for hours.
Brookbank will not disappoint and offer that truly classic Northern Rivers tropical holiday vibe.
The rates vary from $550 to $1,300 per night depending on the time of year
Plus a $200 cleaning/linen fee per booking
$2,000 bond payable with 50 deposit.
Please note that this home has a no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.
Limited firewood is provided during winter months only. If you think you would like a larger supply for your visit to use in the indoor fire and outdoor fire pit, please let us know at the time of booking so we can assist you with options for purchasing more. Please note that fire places and fire pits cannot be used during fire bans.
Pets are considered, please contact the Manager. Limited mobile phone coverage but there is a land line in home.
• Sleeps up to 10 adults
• Additional 2 children if required
• 3 night minimum stay
• 7 night minimum in peak season
• Surrounded by established rainforests
• Bordered by a picturesque creek
• Large spacious living areas
• Wireless internet
• Netflix 7 Apple TV No Free to air
• Garden creek pavilions
• Comfortable media room
• Expansive pool
• Private & secluded
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 3 Fire-places
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Double oven & dishwasher
• Perculator coffee
• Smart TV, DVD library
• Outdoor fire-pit TBA
• All bedrooms have TVs & Foxtel
• Expansive outdoor entertaining area
• Citrus orchard & vege patch
• Appelles shower toiletries
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Pets considered, additional bond applies
• LIMITED MOBILE PHONE COVERAGE
• Bedroom 1 - King bed w/ ensuite bathtub & gas fireplace
• Bedroom 2 Bunk beds Double & Single plus Single bed ensuite w/ bathtub
• Bedroom 3 - Queen bed w/ ensuite & balcony with garden views
• Bedroom 4 - Queen bed w/ ensuite and balcony looking over the pool
. Bedroom 5 - Queen bed w/ensuite, laundry and spacious living area and views to pool and rainforest
• 1 min drive to Federal shops, and infamous local Doma Japanese cafe
• 4 min drive to Keys Bridge swimming hole
• 22-25 min drive to Byron Bay
• 30 mins drive to Minyon Falls
• 55 mins drive to Gold Coast Airport