Kingscliff Beach House @ Salt Village:
This LJ Hooker Kingscliff Holiday Home will provide you and your family the enjoyment of one of the best holidays you have ever had and caters for multiple families to enjoy as it is an extremely spacious5 bedroom designer home.
Kingscliff Beach House @ Salt is conveniently located only a few minutes walk to the beach and nearby creek located to the rear of this home, where you can swim from the pontoon. Visit all the surrounding cafes/restaurants, shops, cafes, resort buffets, award winning day spas & Kingscliff/Salt village shopping precinct.
This Kingscliff holiday home caters to 9 guests, plus extra mattresses provided for the children to play on and includes:
1. In ground swimming pool fully fenced with a sun bed day bed and hammock for those amazing relaxing days away
2. Designer kitchen, brimming with baking equipment, storage containers, ample glassware of all kinds and all the latest appliances including a built in coffee machine,
3. Undercover outdoor alfresco entertainment area with a large BBQ
4. Outdoor dining table with additional outdoor lounges and a large day bed being added for visitors added pleasure and relaxation.
5. Kitchen looks into a separate living area which is perfect for watching the children play
6. Separate media room with flat screen TV Bluray and DVD player and bean bags to flop around on
7. Family friendly, accommodating and highly supportive of a great time ample board games and books provided, as with a mountain bike to ride the local bike paths to the beach or local amenities.
8. Free FOXTEL also provided
9. You can bring your family pet
10. Baths salts are provided complimentary, as with a variety of teas, laundry detergents/softeners & tissues.
Able to easily sleep 9 people, with its top of the range, x 2 king size beds, with room spare to bed down on the many additional mattresses provided. Having a northerly aspect, this designer holiday home offers a smart contemporary appeal, showcasing quality finishes throughout, high ceilings and light filled interiors, a versatile family friendly layout with an emphasis on relaxation and entertaining, all year round. Those upstairs cant hear those downstairs being an extremely private home.
Combine first class location within only moments from Kingscliff's pristine beaches, creek, restaurants, cafes, resort buffets & tourist village shopping precinct.
Enjoy evenings unwinding in the lush and private courtyard ideal for BBQ's.
The over-size upstairs master suite is complemented by a 2nd guest bedroom suite downstairs, both feature lots of space, walk in robes & contemporary ensuite bathrooms making The Kingscliff Beach House @ Salt ideal for you to bring your grand parents or two families to comfortably holiday together.
The kids will love the sparkling in-ground pool and access to parks and cycle ways. Book your stay to enjoy the benefits of this master plan community nestled between the beach and creek. This is a great Kingscliff beach holiday house, best to be quick and book now
Personal linen is not included but we have a hire service for all of our guests for a very reasonable price.
At LJ Hooker Kingscliff, we pride ourselves with exceptional customer service by local people who live here, love here and are committed to growing Kingscliff and as your favourite holiday destination year after year. For a memorable Kingscliff holiday contact LJ Hooker Kingscliff.
With over 25 years experience, our guests love returning to our same friendly faces year after year. Save waiting in queues and deal direct with us
All bookings are subject to the holiday letting terms and conditions. A $1000.00 pre-authorisation of a credit card is required for the security deposit. The credit card authorisation form is required prior to arrival to assist with confirming your booking; please help us finalise your booking by completing and returning early.
There are great places to party in town, but no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction. All holiday bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions. 1.31 Credit Card Surcharge applies to credit card transactions.
The Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south. Kingscliff on the Tweed Coast is becoming the hottest holiday destination, come and see what the fuss is about
""I just wanted to say thank you so much for your service, it was so nice dealing with your office about my booking. The house was amazing and accommodated us perfectly. I will definitely contact your office in the future and also recommend your office to family and friends if they ever need accommodation around the area
BELINDA 2017 ""
"Absolutely beautiful" - E. R. - January 2016
"This is a Lovely place to stay, we all enjoyed it very much" - Mark S. - January 2016
2 Car Spaces
You will sleep like a baby in this beautiful Kingscliff SALT Village Beach House, walk to the beach & creek