BEACH BLISS AT SALT is the perfect spot to stay, recharge, swim, surf, walk, dine, and simply relax and enjoy one of the prettiest locations on the Coast.
Clubsuite 2212 is a privately owned 1 Bedroom Oceanfront Apartment. This means you get a luxurious stay at great value with owner direct savings.
The location is a fabulous 4 1/2 star absolute beachfront tropical resort overlooking Salt Beach at South Kingscliff. With it's added poolside restaurant & cafe, the facilities feel 5 star - but more relaxed.
Positioned on the front of the north building facing the ocean, 2212 is situated above the alfresco dining. It is one of only two 1 Bedroom ClubSuites in the building (Ocean Deluxe Clubsuite with Spa), and sits in an absolute beachfront position. This is the only privately let 1 bedroom ocean deluxe with spa in the Resort.
The apartment is large (90m2) & luxurious and features the premium interior fitout, air conditioning, 2 large LCD TVs, full family kitchen and laundry facilities, as well as a massive completely private balcony (8m x 4m) with sun lounges. Live the beach lifestyle in style !
Recent renovations have included new wool carpet and floorboards, white beach house boards, new lighting. For entertainment there's a wall mounted 55 inch Samsung LCD TV and a Harmon Kardon Bluetooth player.
Weekly bookings in peak periods, but you are welcome to email for weekend & short stay pricing. If dates are available we will do our best to accommodate you.
Beach Bliss at Salt - Quick Overview
- The Master features a King Bed & LCD TV
- The Lounge room has 55 inch Samsung LCD TV, and a Sofa Bed which is perfect for young children to stay.
- An outdoor dining setting for four on the balcony for makes the most of dining with a view, especially when the whales pass by. (May - October)
- The Ocean Clubsuite's dark timber, timber floors and white wooden shutters throughout give the apartment a modern contemporary feel that complements the beach location.
- Both the Bedroom and the Lounge Room feature large screen high quality Samsung LCD TVs, there is good HD channel access as well as local channels.
- There is a Blu Ray DVD player as well as an incredible Harmon Kardon Bluetooth speaker (play your favourite music using bluetooth) plus Sony clock radio to meet your entertainment needs.
- The resort has the Azure WIFI internet access service throughout however with data plans now we find most guests simply use their own data package.
- All the facilities and amenities of the resort are yours to enjoy during your stay.
- Gym equipment has been upgraded and is accessed with your key card and near the lifts on the same floor.
- The resort has a lovely relaxed feel with tropical gardens, grassed BBQ areas and a children's park outside the retail area.
- The main lagoon pool is stunning, and includes a separate area for toddlers.
- There is also a second heated rock pool with a spa near the tennis courts.
- Great BBQs are located in the Salt Park and in the southern garden wing of the resort - after the pool wing.
- Direct lift access from carpark to this floor on Level 2 makes access very easy.
Salt Village downstairs features Surge located poolside for drinks, coffee and cocktails, ice creams and light meals; plus there are cafes/restaurants on your doorstep including Thai, Seafood (Fins!), Italian (Sea Salt, Bellini), fantastic coffee, juice and Brekkies/Lunches at Salt Bean Cafe, Salt Bar/Bistro, resort wear from Seafolly, essentials at Witchery/Witchery Kids, Piccolo gelati bar, hairdresser, bottle shop, plus an IGA supermarket open 7am - 8pm. The Peppers Resort which is set back behind the park offers the premium Season restaurant, and also at Salt is a Day Spa.
Whale watching is incredible from this site. The picturesque patrolled Salt Beach is just steps away. The enormous grass park is brilliant, there's a terrific playground for kids of all ages, and walking and scooter paths abound.
Beach paths and cycling tracks offer easy access to explore the immediate area as well as Cudgen Creek, a great swimming & fishing location close by. You can rent bikes on-site if you would like to.
Kingscliff town centre on the Tweed Coast, is 2 minutes drive north or a short bike ride away - with more fantastic dining, value family takeouts like Sushi and Subway, another great kids park and lots of boutiques and gift shops.
If you want to venture further afield for day trips the Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise) is only 30 minutes drive North and Byron Bay is just 30 minutes drive South.
Coolangatta (Gold Coast Airport) is the closest airport and only a 15 minute drive away.