This luxury fully self contained, 2 bedroom apartment is part of the renowned 5 STAR RESORT in Salt, Kingscliff.
This beautiful dual key apartment comes with one kingsize bed and two king singles. We can also supply a portable fold-up bed for a fifth guest, ideal for families of five. Please notify us of your requirements.
Features include 2 plasma televisions with free Pay T.V. both have DVD Players, stereo system,
Both rooms have their own bathrooms, the main with a spa bath.
The laundry is fully equipped with a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
Relax on the balcony whilst watching your children play safely in the park and fully equipped playground or just enjoy the view of the ocean at your fingertips.
Salt Village is an easy stroll and offers a variety of cuisines including seafood, italian, thai and the renowned Steve Snow's Fins. For those couples seeking a truly romantic evening, Season Restaurant is directly downstairs.
For a more casual atmosphere there's always the Salt Bar on the Beach for a bistro style meal and a drink on the balcony.
Salt Village also has a supermarket and bottle shop should you wish to dine in and utilise the fully equipped kitchen.
The beach is only a 1 minute stroll away and is patrolled 365 days of the year. Enjoy it's natural untouched beauty as it stretches for 4 kilometres from Fingal to Cabarita.
Kilometers of Bicycle pathways along the beachfront can take you safely into Kingscliff village or south to Cabarita Beach.Bikes can be hired from reception within the Resort.
* The Tweed Valley is surrounded by World heritage
* Experience a rainforest walk to the peak of Mount Warning
where you will discover amazing 360 degree views of the
magnificent beaches from Byron to Brisbane, the Tweed
Valley and the meandering Tweed River.
* Dreamworld, Seaworld, Movie World and Wet n Wild are
45 minutes north.
* Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast's meca is only 30 minutes
* Famous Byron Bay is a mere 30 minutes south.
* Currumbin Wild Life Sanctuary is 20 minutes north.
* Coolangatta Airport is only 15 minutes away and Brisbane
airport is 1 hour 15 minutes away.
* Enjoy an al fresco meal at one of the many restaurants in
Coolangatta or a meal on the balcony of the Surf Clubs and
for those who wish to stay local, Kingscliff Village is only a
stone throw away and also offers a wide range of cultural
restaurants for your pleasure.
* Within the Resort itself you have the choice of swimming
in the large tropical lagoon pool or jumping into one of the
many plunge pools scattered throughout.
* There is also the pleasure of the heated spa pool to rest
those weary bones at the end of the day.
* For those who are seeking a little sporting activity, there
is a tennis court and a fully equipped gymnasium.
* Walk or bicycle ride along the 4 kilometre pathways that
line the beach.
* Fishing is an easy stroll to the beach or to Cudgen Creek
and for the real enthusiast the Tweed River offers Boat
* Deep Sea and Reef Fishing Charters are also available.
* Take in the picturesque Cudgen Creek by canoe
* Cruise down the tranquil Tweed River on the Tweed River
Endeavour and enjoy a morning, lunch or afternoon tea.
"2 BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS 2 FREE UNDERCOVER PARKING".
No daily servicing available during your stay.