Ripples on the Creek Creekside Cabins are the perfect destination for a romantic country getaway. Nestled beside the beautiful Grady’s Creek, these cabins provide you with tranquil surroundings, comfort and a touch of luxury.
When you step onto the deck of the cabin you will find a beautiful private outdoor spa, as well as a BBQ and table and chairs. Inside, there is a well-equipped kitchenette, modern bathroom and contemporary rattan furnishings.
While staying in your creekside cabin you can:
- Sit back in your private outdoor spa bath while sipping champagne as you watch the creek flow by
- Go for a refreshing swim in one of the many swimming holes along Grady's creek just metres from your door
- Go for a walk to the top of the hill to take in the beautiful views
- Relax on your deck while reading a book, or simply doing nothing
- Explore the grounds of the property, while keeping your eye out for some of the local wildlife including birds, wallabies, koalas and platypus.
- Unwind on the spacious lounge as you enjoy some relaxing music or flick though the magazines provided.
- In winter, cuddle up in front of the gas log fire and indulge in some hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Treat yourself to one of our delicious Dinner Hampers for Two, allowing you to eat at your own convenience and in the privacy of your own cabin.
A Continental Breakfast Hamper for Two is included in the tariff and contains cereals, bread for toast, butter, spreads, milk, fresh fruit, yoghurt, tea and coffee, and fruit juice.
Feedback from previous guests
We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Ripples, it was wonderful to be "away from it all", and so surprising to see such luxury accommodation in the country. The drive to Brisbane was also lovely, I was in no hurry to get home
Everything that a countryside retreat should be We found peace and tranquillity, down by the creek and just enjoyed relaxing on the deck listening to the birds and the babbling creek. Look forward to coming back soon.
Visit Trip Advisor for more reviews.