MAUI'S @ Lennox is a gloriously light filled and spacious architect designed house near both the beach and gorgeous freshwater Lake Ainsworth.
- 650m to 7 Mile Beach & Surf Club
- 550m to Lake Ainsworth
- 800m to the great buzz of the Lennox Hotel, great Cafes & a huge range of Shops & supermarkets.
This very large modern house features: Open-plan Kitchen, Lounge and Dining areas, 14m pool and 2 indoor living areas with extra-wide sliding doors opening onto a large covered outdoor patio overlooking the pool.
The outlook is to the turquoise tiled saltwater pool, green lawns, lush palm garden and then to the very peaceful bird filled Tea-Tree Reserve just south of the pristine freshwater Lake Ainsworth. This green & lush outlook ensure the only noises heard are birds.
The house has plenty of space, making it perfectly suited to 1 or 2 families or several couples looking for a relaxing luxury holiday while being so close to the village and beach of Lennox Head.
Maui's very comfortably accommodate up to 9 adults and 2 children under 12 yrs taking the maximum number of overnight guests to 11.
- 5 Large Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Very generous Living Areas
- 14m tiled salt water pool
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Work of acclaimed local photographers and artists displayed
- Glass louvered windows to catch 360' of breezes
- Eco Friendly design features throughout; Solar hot water, Ceiling fans in the bedrooms, thickened window glass, excellent use of prevailing sunlight and breezes to heat & cool the house naturally, double height ceilings, blockout curtains.
- Very generously sized rooms, including all the bedrooms
- Outstanding storage space in all the bedrooms
- Generously sized & well-equipped Cooks Kitchen with large stone benchtops
- Rumpus Room with second TV
- Leather sofas
- Fly screens through out
Lennox Head is a modern buzzing village with loads of 'old school' seaside holiday charm. Walk or bike everywhere. Spend holidays deciding which beach to visit, which fishing spot to try, which national park to explore, which driving route to take through the fluorescent-green hills of Byron Shire, or spend the afternoon snorkelling, golfing or chill out at home and relax by the pool with the cricket on. Foodies have endless choices - both for ingredients from many local farmers markets or to try a chef who has escaped city life. Byron township and all it's arty, quirky uniqueness is only a 15 minute drive or escape the Byron holiday chaos altogether. Fitness options are endless with over 8km of flat beach, 100's of km of roads or paths to bike and no end of choices of ocean beaches to swim plus dozens of yoga or meditation classes to choose from.
All 5 bedrooms are very generously sized airy rooms with large storage spaces and with large light filled windows that open to catch the best of the sea breezes and the sound of the ocean.
- Bedroom 1 - Upstairs main bedroom - King Bed and full ensuite,
- Bedroom 2 - Downstairs main bedroom has a Queen Bed and ensuite WC with separate bathroom.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 - Upstairs - Queen Beds
- Bedroom 5 - Upstairs - 2 single beds in a bunk bed CHILDREN ONLY and 1 full single bed.
Maui's Accommodates a maximum of 9 Adults + 2 Children under the age of 12 yrs.
- Bath 1 - Upstairs - Spacious with WC, separate shower and luxury bath.
- Bath 2 - Downstairs - Separate WC & Bathroom with large luxury Shower
- Bath 3 - Ensuite to upstairs Main Bedroom with WC & shower.
OUTSIDE ENTERTAINING AREA & POOL:
The large, north west facing covered entertaining area ensures that light floods the house while providing plentiful shade in the heat of the day and sea breezes through the house. This roof allows for this great area to still be used as an entertaining space even during a summer shower
The turquoise tiled salt water pool is approx 14m. Perfect for laps or kids to happily play while easily watched from inside the house, BBQ or from a sun lounge.
The rear of the house overlooks a wide grassed area bordering the Tea-Tree Reserve. This large expanse of grass is perfect for family sports Many an afternoon of cricket or soccer has been enjoyed, often with a cold beverage in hand...just over the back fence. This grass area extends south 6 houses along to one of several large Ovals in Lennox Head, also featuring a great children's playground with swings & slides.
Kitchen facilties include
- Gas 5 burner Stove
- Electric Oven
- Fridge with plumbed in chilled water & Ice maker
OTHER FACILITIES AVAILABLE:
Flat Screen TV 60" with Netflix + Foxtel + with DVD
Wireless Internet 50G download max per 7 day period
Music Docking Station & Speaker Unit ipod / iphone compatible - please BYO ipod & the usual compatibility attachments for your needs
Off Street parking for 2 cars.
Pool and Beach Towels are not supplied with Linen Package. Please BYO.
In the interests of the environment, Maui’s facilities do not include a Clothes Drier.
Please note: Guests will not have access to the garage during their stay.
NO Schoolies bookings - sorry.
NO Parties or Functions.
NO Smoking inside.
Owing to the bed configuration and amenities within the property: -
Maui's Accommodates overnight, anywhere on the property, a maximum of 8 Adults + 2 Children A child is 12 yrs or under unless otherwise specifically agreed.
We sincerely want you to relax and enjoy this house as if it were your own. We ask that you are considerate of neighbours at all times plus to ensure your compliance with the local holiday letting noise regulations - please take note of the following:
- An accurate number of guests must be supplied on booking. No additional overnight guests are permitted.
- To respect the noise regulations by moving music and noise inside between 9pm - 8am.
- The property is not to be used for large parties or loud music at any time.
All guests must act in accordance with the compliance regulations, unfortunately failure to comply may lead to eviction and loss of bond.
Please refer to the "Stayz's Rental Holiday Code of Conduct" & 'Maui's @ Lennox Rental Agreement' for further details on Terms & Conditions of Rental.
We sincerely apologise to our wonderful regular and new holiday tenants, however we sadly have had to increase the Maui's tariff in 2017 to accommodate the large increases in the Stayz Website costs. So all Bookings made through the Stayz website will incur this higher price.
ACTIVITIES NEAR MAUI'S @ LENNOX
"Laid-back Lennox, a small holiday town 11 kilometres north of Ballina is a mecca among surfers. Lennox Head lies at the southern end of magnificent Seven Mile Beach in an area where headlands, bays and beaches make stunning coastal scenery.
The views form the headland are breathtaking and Pat Morton Lookout is perfect for whale and dolphin spotting or for taking to the skies on a hang-glider. Lake Ainsworth can be seen between the white sands of Seven Mile Beach and the rich heathland. A unique freshwater lake located only 50 metres from the ocean, the waters of Lake Ainsworth are stained a deep red by the tea trees that fringe its bank"
Within Walking Distance of Maui's @ Lennox:
- Swimming Patroled beach 650m away
- Dolphin & Whale watching
- Huge range of great Cafes & Restaurants, Fashion, Accessory & Gift Shops
- Spa & Beauty Specialists
- The best Ice-cream shop on the North Coast made on site
- The best Butcher in the area a big call in this very 'foody' region
- Bush walks
- Picnic BBQ's & tables permanent BBQ's & tables are dotted all along this coastline
- Bike Tracks & Beach Cycling
Close Driving Distance:
- Byron Bay 15 mins
- Airport Ballina Byron 15 mins, Gold Coast Airport 1hr
- Tennis Court Hire & Lessons Byron Bay Tennis
- Some of the best Surfing Beaches in Australia
- Surfing Lessons Lennox & Byron
- Scuba Diving Byron Bay
- Horse ridiing
- Handgliding Lennox & Byron
- 4x4 Driving on 7 Mile Beach 5 mins
- Byron Bay Golf Course 15mins
- Ballina Golf Course 15 mins
- Broken Head National Park 12 mins & many others
- Bangalow Township 20 mins
- Cinemas Byron & Ballina
- Bowling Alley Ballina
- Water Slides Ballina
"We stayed at Maui's@Lennox with our two young daughters in January 2014. The house was spacious, spick and span and just a short walk to Lennox village. The pool was a hit with all of us, and we loved being able to drive into Byron Bay for shopping, cafes and suitably hippie experiences. A day trip to Bangalow was also wonderful. Maui's@Lennox is the perfect getaway and we will definitely be returning."
Margo and Derek Sydney, January 2014
"A fantastic spot for a large family – or even families. Gorgeous house with plenty of space for everyone, really well equipped kitchen and lovely bathrooms. The kids loved the pool and we loved the outdoor seating area. There is plenty of space for the kids to play in the reserve out the back, or even at the park down the street. And a “play room” so they’re not under your feet when you want to chat to friends. Maui’s at Lennox is away from the hustle and bustle of the main street – yet close enough to wander off to the beach, the pub or visit the shopping village. You've simply got to try the Blood Orange gelato at the gelataria."
Family of 5, with children 7,9 & 10yrs Sydney, April 2014.
"We stayed at Maui's for a week around Easter with our two boys aged 4 and 5. The house is superb, beautifully decorated, light and airy and very family friendly. The kids loved the pool and the football table, whilst adults loved dozing in the hammock and chilling out by the pool. The house is in a lovely peaceful neighborhood and the lovely sea breezes through the bedroom windows c