• A spacious luxury family holiday retreat
• Large pool for holiday fun
• Sleeps up to 10 adults
• Additional 2 single trundle beds if required
• 5 bedrooms, 3 lounges & 3 large covered decks
• 3 night minimum stay
• 7 night minimum stay in peak season
• Open plan dining, kitchen & lounge area
• East facing covered deck for sunrise & breakfast
• West facing covered deck with BBQ
• Outdoor kitchen & dining area for sunset dinners by the pool
• Separate cabana off the pool area
• Separate & private cottage
• 12 seater dining table and outdoor settings
• New wet edge pool wrapped in beautiful travertine marble under construction
• Wood burning fireplace
• Wi-Fi, Foxtel and music system
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Wash machine & tumble drier in internal laundry
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Appelles shower toiletries
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Private & peaceful country outlook
• Vistas to the ocean & mountains
• Short scenic drive to Byron Bay, Bangalow, Mullumbimby & Brunswick Heads
• Pets considered, pet clause & fees apply
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 2: Two singles or joined for King Size
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share one bathroom
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed with ensuite
• Two comfortable single trundle Beds available in lounge for two people.
Located in a private position across the driveway with bedroom, bathroom, large lounge and kitchenette, with its own private balcony deck overlooking the valley to the ocean.
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed with ensuite
Also enjoys day beds and children’s play area
• 7 min drive to Bangalow - go on a Saturday morning to enjoy the Farmers’ Markets
• 15 min drive to Federal and the local favourite Doma café
• 15 min drive to Byron Bay’s beautiful beaches
• 30 min drive to Ballina Byron Airport
• 45 min drive to Gold Coast Airport
Serene is a beautiful home set along a quiet country lane in the Byron Bay hamlet of Myocum, only 9 km from Byron Bay and close to the peaceful village of Mullumbimby. This amazing home sits high atop a hill and is crowned by a beautiful 150 year old fig tree offering a grand entrance that will kick-off your holiday in the very best way.
To the west large entertaining decks take in the Wilson Creek Ranges and some stunning sunsets. The eastern decks are bathed in the morning light as the sun rises out of the ocean in the distance and the Byron Bay lighthouse frames the sea views.
There is an expansive pool being built as we speak that is due for completion October 2017 which will drink in the western vistas and the warm glow of the afternoon sun.
The Patio on the west side has an outdoor kitchen with large barbeque, and proper fridge with freezer for all your holiday drinks and ice etc. Here you can avoid the ongoing struggle for shelf space in the fridge between foodies and drinkies.
Designed by a well known local architect in conjunction with the owner, and built carefully over the past seven years, the single level home, has a wonderful feeling of space and is especially light and airy. The kitchen is in the centre of the open-plan living space and includes a Caesar stone island bench, ample storage, views of the gardens and natural light from the skylight above. The lounge area has an open fire place with sliding doors opening up on three sides to the let the higher mountain breezes waft through the house in summer to keep the place cool.
The master bedroom is at the northern end of the house and includes a good size walk-in robe and a beautiful ensuite with separate bath and shower. All with sliding doors to the east view, and to the main garden courtyard and pool from the bedroom. Two guest bedrooms and a bathroom are at the other end of the home, also all opening out onto the west balcony.
Across the driveway nestled below the triple garage is the cottage with bedroom, bathroom and a large lounge, kitchenette and private balcony all with sliding doors to let the outside in, and enjoy the endless vistas to the east, the ocean and the lighthouse.
The pool is set to the north of the west verandah and beyond that is the extensive cabana, with a private bedroom, bathroom ensuite, and huge lounge and playroom for the kids. All this looks onto the pool and the mountain views to the west.
This property is the perfect family getaway. Your large group can hang out together in one place, or enjoy some time out alone in one of the many leisure spots available.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.
Starter pack of firewood is supplied in winter months only. If you think you would like a larger supply for your visit to use in the indoor fire and outdoor fire pit, please let us know at the time of booking so we can assist you with options for purchasing more. Please note that fire places and fire pits cannot be used during fire bans.