Imagine yourself sitting in a claw foot bathtub enjoying the sweet essence of an argan oil infused warm bath, listening to the sounds of nature, indulging in your favourite glass of wine, and looking onto lush green undulating hills.
You've have just imagined yourself at our beautiful Mango Tree Cottage near Pottsville Beach in the Tweed Heads area of North Coast of NSW. With Mango Tree Cottage, you get a mixture of both the peacefulness that is associated with rural life, as well as the coastal small town feel coupled with white sandy beaches and waterways that is a staple in this area. The cottage is equipped with everything you would need to unwind, relax, and recharge yourself, including complimentary organic personal care products, fluffy bathrobes, and bath salts/gel that will make you want to soak in the claw foot bathtub every day during your stay.
There is a log fire with wood provided to use on those cold wintery nights, as well as heaps of DVDs free to watch as well as boardgames should you want to make it a movie/home entertainment night.
The property also has home grown fruits, veggies and fresh eggs available depending on the time of year.
The cottage is a fully furnished self contained Pottsville holiday accommodation boasting 2 bedrooms plus sunroom with sofabed for extra guests that is 5 mins from Pottsville Beach, 10 mins to Cabarita Beach, 25 mins to Byron Bay, 20 mins to Coolangatta Airport, 1 hour to Sea World, Dream World, 1.5 hours from Brisbane. Sleeps 6 comfortably.
Come and experience it for yourself
We are kids portacot & high chair booster seat available on request, pet fenced-in area available and wheelchair friendly
The entire deck which measures 50 sq mtrs is enclosed for the protection of all pets. Pets are welcomed to sleep on the deck or inside the cottage; however, they are not allowed on furniture or beds. There is also a sizeable lawn area next to the cottage where pets can run around. In addition, there are multiple pet friendly areas/beaches just 7 min drive from the cottage. No bond required. 2 pets can stay free of charge. More than 2 pets are charged $20 per pet per night.
Late checkout is possible if we don't have same day check-in. Feel free to ask.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles can be converted to King
Sunroom: Queen sofabed
There is no smoking inside the cottage.
The cottage is designed for entertaining and we encourage guests to relax and enjoy themselves with friends and family. However it's not a party house and any plans for events with more than those staying need to be discussed with the hosts.
Pottsville is a hidden gem on the Tweed Coast of New South Wales with Byron Bay, Coolangatta and world heritage rainforest so close by. It's that great combination of rural and coastal but with city life so accessible.
There are a bounty of restaurants in Pottsville town including Indian, Thai, Chinese, Fish and Chip, Bakery almond croissants are mouthwatering as well as two new restaurants which recently opened, Mis Amigos Mexican and Izakaya Potts, which can easily be awarded the title “the best Japanese in town” IGA, Chemist, Video Shop, News-Agency, and cafes as well.
---10 REASONS TO STAY:---
Do Nothing -- just relax, unwind, and recharge on the daybed on the large deck
Pet friendly with fenced-in deck and large flat lawn
Bicycle path from Pottsville to Kingy
Surf the waves at Caba and Black Rocks
Catch a Bream/Perch at the Mooball Estuary
Explore Pottsville Markets on 1st and 3rd Sunday
Drive south to Brunswick Heads, Byron Bay, Lennox Head....or north to Salt Village, Kingscliff, Gold Coast all just less than 30 mins away
Enjoy sun-filled day basking on the beach
Watch dolphins and whales do their annual migration at Hastings Point lookout
BluesFest/Splendour/Falls Fest sites just a quick 15 mins drive
---COMPLIMENTARY COTTAGE INCLUSIONS:---
- Tea, ground coffee with plunger, milk, and farm fresh eggs
- Free WiFi access up to 2 GB per stay
- Hair Dryer
- Fluffy bathrobes
- Linens towels, sheets, doonas, throws
- Organic personal care products
- Bath salt for a relaxing soak in the claw-foot bathtub
- Laundry detergent/powder, sponges, toilet paper, handwash
- Wood fire heater wood supplied from May - Sept
- Complimentary chocolate on arrival
- Marley Bluetooth speaker to listen to chilled sounds
1. Basic and Premium Australian Wines
2. "Taste of Northern Rivers" Premium Hamper
- Coolangatta Airport Gold Coast - 20 min
- Brisbane Int'l Airport - 1.5 hours
- Byron/Ballina Airport - 30 min
- Pottsville Beach - 5 min
- Byron Bay - 25 min
- Sea World and Dream World - 1 hour
- Lamington National Park - 1.5 hour
- Madura Tea Estates - 15 min
- Crystal Castle – 30 min
- Macadamia Castle - 35 min
- Moo Moo Roadhouse - 13 min
- Pottsville to Kingscliff bike tracks - 5 min
- Pottsville Environmental Park - 5 min
- Fishing at Pottsville Estuary - 5 min
1. Prices quoted are for 2 adult guests ONLY; additional adult guests are charged $20 per person per night. Kids stay FREE.
2. 7-night bookings automatically incur a long stay discount of $50. This discount is already factored into your total accommodation price that will be shown.