WE ARE NEW TO STAYZ
- The house can sleep up to 9 guests in the following configuration:
- 8 adults/children beds provided
- 1 baby/infant cot and high chair provided
ALL LINEN INCLUDED IN PRICE.
Welcome to 60 Mylestom. This modern 4 bedroomed, luxury house is set in an elevated position within the peaceful community of The Seabreeze Estate.
Advantages of staying at 60 Mylestom:-
- 700m from the delightful coastal village of Pottsville with supermarket, cafes and amenities. 10 min walk, 5 min bike ride, 3 min drive
- 800m from the swim-perfect salt water creek and soft sandy beach
- 5 x 3 m salt water swimming pool
- Beach towels provided
- Large outdoor, covered entertaining area with BBQ and table/seating for 8.
- Master bedroom on upper floor with king-sized bed, TV, ensuite and private, covered balcony ocean glimpses. The room is sheltered from the Western side and has high, raked ceilings to maximise air flow.
- Second bedroom with Queen-sized bed, ensuite and direct access to rear deck
- Two further bedrooms with twin single beds and a king single plus single, respectively
- 2 loungerooms each with TVs, DVD player and one loungeroom with FOXTEL
- Selection of DVDs, plus PS3 player and games
- Bose bluetooth speaker devices can be paired to play own music
- Well-Equipped chef's kitchen with European appliances.
- Nespresso coffee maker with complimentary pods
- Wireless internet
- Hairdryers in King and Queen rooms
- Fully equipped laundry with Bosch washing machine and dryer
- Double garage with automatic door with room for 2 cars
- Off-street parking for a further 2 cars
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning for ground floor
- Quality hotel-grade linen and towels included
- Free basic food essentials:- olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
- Portable cot with, linen and hi-chair available - no charge
- 2 x adult bicycles and 2 x kids bikes with helmets available - no charge
- Whole house specifically designed to circulate cooling breezes
- Easy access to highway
- Elevated location with views to surrounding hills.
- Dog-friendly back garden
- Well-behaved dogs permitted - terms and conditions apply. Pets not permitted inside property.
The House :
We love our gorgeous, master-built home and have ensured it is well-equipped for a relaxing family break. It was built to make the most of coastal breezes that circulate throughout the house, helping to keep it cool in the summer months. The house is large with high quality furnishings and all the little comforts of home, such as a coffee machine, air-con, media entertainment and plenty of space for the family to spread out. As travellers ourselves, we appreciate the importance of a good night’s sleep; therefore, all our comfortable beds have quality mattresses, toppers where appropriate and crisp, white, hotel-grade linen.
When you’ve had enough of being out and about, you can simply come home and chill out on your private verandah with just the cool breeze and a glass of wine or a cold beer.
Location and things to do :
Pottsville is a vibrant coastal village. It has an out-of-the-way, rural feel, yet is perfectly placed to explore the stunning Northern Rivers area and is easily accessible. It is located only 25 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport, half an hour north of Byron Bay, an hour and a half south of Brisbane.
We are fortunate to have some of the most beautiful coastline in the world, with excellent surfing close by and good inlets for swimming, fishing and playing.
At certain times of the year you can whale-watch at the stunning headlands of Cabarita or Hastings Point, just a few minutes away.
The closest swimming other than the pool in the back yard is only 800 metres away at the local creek, just beyond the village where the waters are sheltered and calm, with extensive shallows that are perfect for family fun. Take a walk through the local environment park on your way to the Bowls Club and get the courtesy bus back. Cycle to Kingscliffe along the coastal pathway. Play a round of golf at Pottsville's own 9 hole course 4 minutes.
Within walking distance there is a section of beach where dogs can be off-leash, so your family pooch can have holiday fun too
For trips further afield: Visit the renowned Margaret Ollie Art Centre at the Tweed Regional Gallery 25 minutes. Enjoy a day at the races at Murwillumbah Jockey Club 25 minutes. Visit the gorgeous towns of Byron and Bangalow 30 minutes. Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Warning 40 minutes – to get there, not to climb it. Hit the shops at Robina 40 minutes or Pacific Fair 50 minutes. Take a day trip with the kids to the theme parks and water parks 50 minutes.
Restaurants and cafes :
You can, of course, create your own wonderful meals in our well-equipped, modern kitchen or sizzle the perfect steak on the big gas BBQ outside on the deck.
However, if you’re not interested in cooking, why not stroll/cycle down to the village and enjoy a good variety of options at one of the several restaurants/cafes for a lazy breakfast or a quick lunch. There is a popular bakery serving all sorts of delicious goodies they also do cooked breakfasts/burgers, etc. Eatz Café, next to the cricket oval is a particular favourite, serving excellent fresh food and great coffee.
There is a good variety of food options in the village including fish and chips, pizza, Indian, Mexican and an excellent and very popular Japanese.
The local Tavern does a very good steak, chips and salad at a reasonable price and also has a covered play area for the kids.
If you want to splash out on a special dinner, head up to Salt at Kingscliff 15 minutes away, where you will find excellent restaurants serving high quality fish, Thai, Malaysian, Italian and modern Australian cuisine plus a jolly good cocktail
Local Markets :
For the foodie, there is a famer’s market somewhere close by on most days of the week, so you will always have access to fabulous fresh local produce and locally-made products. More extensive community markets are every weekend at various locations, again within easy driving distance. Pottsville itself has a community market 2 Sundays in every month and offers a variety of fresh produce and local arts/crafts.
A security bond and a cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
No Smoking Indoors
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PROPERTY IS LOCATED WITHIN A FAMILY RESIDENTIAL AREA OF THE SEABREEZE ESTATE AND THEREFORE IT IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS. PLEASE REFER TO TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO BOOKING.