• Sleeps up to 6 guests
• 3 night minimum stay
• 7 night minimum stay in peak periods
• New home, thoughtfully & stylishly decorated
• 1 minute walk from Suffolk Park beach
• 5 minute walk to the shops
• Split-cycle air conditioning in the living area
• Heaters in bedrooms for the winter months
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and loungeroom
• Living area downstairs and bedrooms upstairs
• Netflix accessible TV & Bluetooth soundbar for music
• Large undercover deck with day beds
• Gas Weber BBQ
• Outdoor fire pit for winter months
• Aldi coffee pod machine
• Pets considered, pet clause & fees apply
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: King bed can be split to twin singles
Requests to split beds must be made at the time of booking – additional charges will apply.
• 1 min walk to beach
• 5 min walk to the Suffolk Park shops & infamous Suffolk Park Bakery
• 7 min drive to Byron Bay
• 10 min drive to Bangalow
• 20 min drive to Ballina Airport
• 55 min drive to Gold Coast airport
This stylish and fresh architecturally designed beach house is a wonderful holiday retreat for a couple, small family or friends travelling together. Newly built and finished to a high level of detail, Alcorn House sits adjacent to the Suffolk Park beach and is only a 5 minute drive to Byron Bay.
The split-level design separates the bedrooms from the living quarters and the resulting high ceilings on the ground level create a spacious and light-filled area. There are bathrooms located on each level for your convenience. It is a very inviting and restful home, with its polished wooden floors, sheer white curtains, thoughtful colour palette and fine style details such as weaved throw rugs, natural fibre baskets, pendant light shades and statement tiling.
You can enjoy the sea air while lounging on the outdoor day beds on the large back deck, or take in the morning sun from the front verandah. The fire pit is a lovely addition so that you can toast marshmallows together in the cooler months. This little home has all you will need for an idyllic holiday in this beautiful region.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue in the Byron Shire and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.