* 7 night minimum stay is required for all bookings.
* Weekly rates range from $21,000 to $27,000
Described in the Sydney Morning Herald as "the best house on Wategos Beach", exclusive Wategos House at Byron Bay is the perfect spot for a totally indulgent holiday. Set amidst tropical gardens and manicured lawns, the mansion has a commanding presence overlooking stunning Wategos Beach. Beautifully decorated and appointed throughout, all rooms feature fine artworks, contemporary furniture and meticulous attention to detail. The extensive accommodation includes a large casual living room with fireplace, library and entertainment centre, a seperate children's activity and TV room, a quiet office/study, plus four bathrooms.
At the centre of the house is a huge gourmet kitchen leading to a formal dining room overlooking the private swimming pool. The luxurious master bedroom suite opens onto the front verandah, sharing its stunning ocean views with three of the other large six bedrooms. On the front terrace below, facing the beach, is a custom made table for 14 - perfect for long summer lunches. Watch dolphins play in the surf as you enjoy morning coffee, and fall asleep at night beneath the sweep of Cape Byron Lighthouse.
Interior Details - Wategos House
* Six bedrooms total.
* Master bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath; doors to front verandah, stunning views.
* Second and third bedrooms with queen beds, doors to front verandah, stunning views.
* Fourth bedroom overlooking pool with four single beds.
* Fifth bedroom downstairs with queen bed, large dressing room, stunning views.
* Sixth bedroom downstairs with queen bed, built-in robe.
* Four bathrooms, two with baths.
* Gourmet kitchen fully equipped with fan-forced oven/cook top, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, blender, toaster and coffee grinder.
* Breakfast bar with four stools.
* Dining area with seating for eight.
* Living room with fireplace, large television, video, CD-tuner-tape, large library, games and videos.
* Children's activity room with TV, DVD, VCR, videos and games + Study/office with phone/fax/modem connection.
* Laundry with large washing machine, dryer and sink.
* Other details include ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms, telephone (international, STD and local), pure cotton linen supplied.
* Bodyboards and two tandem kayaks available for guest use.
Exterior Details - Wategos House
* Large front lawn overlooking beach with landscaped tropical gardens.
* Covered outdoor dining for 14.
* Large tiled pool in back garden with teak recliners and chairs.
* Car parking in double garage with internal access to house.