One Mile Escape apartment next to…
Al fresco dining and views from the…
Pool and Spa in complex
Living room with expansive views
Living room and entrance foyer
View from master bedroom
Master bedroom bathroom/ensuite
Floor to ceiling glass to capture the…
View from outdoor terrace
Infinity pool & Spa as part of the complex
One Mile Beach
Sunset at One Mile Escape
Infinity Pool and spa at night
A pretty night time view
"One Mile Escape" apartment is situated on the beautiful Port Stephens peninsula, on the North Coast, only 160 kilometres (99 miles) north-east of Sydney.
POSITION SPACE AND VIEWS
"One Mile Escape" 18 One Mile Ridge is a superb penthouse position apartment, perched high above views over One Mile and Samurai beaches, the Port Stephens peninsula and extending to the Barrington Tops Hinterland.
Magnificent panoramic 180 degree views with One Mile Beach and the Pacific ocean beckon nearby.
The apartment is designed as a house-like space that emerges from and into the breathtaking views.
The apartment offers a massive 209 square metres of living space, 248 square meters including the expansive outdoor terrace, with al fresco table and chairs. It is situated in the exclusive boutique One Mile Ridge gated complex. One Mile Escape's high position means it is poised to take advantage of the superb views. Housed on one whole floor level, no common walls. Unparalleled views
POOL AND SPAS
The complex includes a shared infinity/ wet edge pool and spa also positioned to take advantage of the spectacular views. The pool and outdoor spa are seasonally heated for comfort. In addition to these facilities, 18 One Mile Ridge boasts its own private outdoor "couples" spa .
"One Mile Escape" features open plan living and dining with soaring cathedral ceilings and an abundance of glass to capture the views.The open plan kitchen and dining room and lounge open onto a panoramic balcony with outdoor table and chairs overlooking the beaches and hinterland. The apartment is fitted with quality fittings including a gourmet kitchen, marble benchtops, Smeg appliances and polished timber floors throughout.
The three generous bedrooms are beautifully appointed with 2 queen size beds in the first 2 bedrooms and 2 larger king single beds in the 3rd bedroom.
The apartment includes two and a half bathrooms (with 3 toilets) and a spa bath in the master bedroom ensuite, ensuring that everyone's needs are met. In addition to these, there is also your own private outdoor spa with views on the generous terrace!
Views, views, views
The terrace invites you to linger over the expansive view. Enjoy al fresco dining under the market umbrella during the day or under the star filled sky at night. Simply take in the view or sip champagne from your private outdoor spa and watch the sun set over the ocean.
Inside kick back on the luxurious modern suede lounge with chaise and gaze at the night-time splendour through the arched windows capped by the soaring vaulted ceiling. Spend quality time together with your family or friends. Watch a video or DVD. Relax. Enjoy.
Access to the Beach
The superb patrolled, surfing beach of One Mile Beach (1.3 kms long) can be seen from many areas of the apartment. Direct access to One Mile Beach is available via a bush path (for the fit and able) and takes only 5-7 minutes on the downhill journey. Alternatively it is only a 2 minute drive to One Mile Beach or another 2 minute drive to the calm waters of Boat Harbour .
ACTIVITIES FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
Cafe Society and 4 Wheel Drives
Indulge in breakfast at the cafe on the beach at Birubi only 2 minutes away.The Sand dunes of nearby Stockton beach run for 32 Kilometres to Newcastle. Four wheel driving and sandboarding are popular activities. Several local companies offer excursions.
Dolphins, whales, sunset camel rides and much much more...
The hustle and bustle of Nelson Bay town is a convenient 10 minutes away. Dolphin cruises, whale watching tours (in season), camel rides, fishing, sand buggy tours, 4WD tours, Bay and Myall river tours and all that Port Stephens has to offer are only minutes away.
"One Mile Escape", 18 One Mile Ridge is surrounded by National Park and with its elevated position you are assured of privacy and unobstructed panoramic views.
Beautiful bushwalks are literally on your back doorstep.Bushwalks from the apartment lead to the tranquil child friendly waters of Boat Harbour or to the pristine untouched beauty of the surf at Kingsley and Little Kingsley beaches.
For Golf enthusiasts there are numerous golf courses nearby. With 4 Championship courses- Pacific Dunes, Horizons and Nelson Bay (complete with kangaroos on the fairways), a driving range and mini golf all the drivers, hookers and swingers won’t need to travel far to enjoy a round in a beautiful setting and are all within 10- 15 minutes drive from the apartment.
Serenity, pampering, privacy or an action-filled adventure, the choice is yours - you can have it all at "One Mile Escape"!
We Absolutely LOVED this place!!! Stayed at Anna Bay for a girls' weekend away from Sydney. It is as clean, fresh & spacious as in the pictures. The pool is really amazing - it has a 180 degree view of the valley & trees below & the two beaches to either side. There is a nice warm spa with the same view. It is amazing floating there at night, with all the lights off except the cool blue glow of the pool lights & the sparkling stars - very tranquil. There is a nice deck for sunbathing that has sunshine all day long, and for couples there is actually a private spa tub on the private apartment deck (we didn't use this but it is outside & looks cosy!). Otherwise, the bedrooms & living area were clean & spacious, kitchen has all the necessary appliances. We didn't even eat out once - it was too easy to cook whilst having the most amazing view outside through the glass panelled doors. There is one parking spot but it is easy to fit 2 cars there, although it's a tight curve into the driveway (there is more on-street parking, easy to get to). The surrounding areas are incredible - we went 4WD driving on the 4WD track just out of Anna bay - amazing at sunset! The beach is close by - good for surfing, swimming, kite surfing etc. There is also some great rock-climbing at Anna Bay too. Or just kick back & enjoy a BBQ with a view on the private deck. Really, this was an amazing place to stay - not just because it's a beautiful part of the world but the apartment itself is luxurious without being over the top & if you don't even leave the house you will have an amazing time. Gae & Kim were very accessible, understanding & helpful - we went at the time of the awful bushfires & they were great in giving advice on how to get there to avoid any dangers etc etc. The drive was only 2.5 hours from the centre of Sydney, so not bad at all.
We will definitely be back now that we have discovered this amazing little secret paradise!!! Couldn't get enough - can't wait to do it again soon. Thanks for a great weekend!!!
HOUSE RULES/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a superb property, fully furnished and detailed appropriately. So, we require a Security Bond of $AUD1500 at or prior to Check-In. This is repaid to the Guest after Check-Out following an inspection of the property, although the Property Owner is entitled to deduct any reasonable and lawful costs incurred as a result of the Guest not adhering to the following Agreement.
THE GUEST AGREES WITH THE PROPERTY OWNER:
1. To maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. If not, then additional cleaning may be charged at cost.
2. That the premises will not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and that no more than the number of people specified in the Guest's email application will be residing.
3. STRICTLY no parties or functions or gatherings of any kind are to be held without the written consent of Property Owner.
4. That the Guest or anyone on the premises during the Guest's stay will not cause a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours by loud noise or offensive behaviour or language.
5. That should any of the rules 2, 3 and 4 above be broken, then the Property Owner or his agent is entitled to re-enter the premises and on their own appraisal, may elect to provide a warning or to terminate the stay immediately without owing compensation to the tenant.
6. All breakages, damages and lost keys must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
7. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. This includes items in boats and cars.
8. The description of the premises is made in good faith, but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
9. You are holidaying in a residential area, therefore, no person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (this includes loud music/parties). Strata Title By Laws and Regulations must be observed at all times. If is deemed it necessary (due to bad behaviour) to call the Security Patrol to the premises, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit and your booking may be terminated immediately.
10. If you have a complaint whilst staying at a property you must inform the office immediately in order to give the property manager the chance to resolve the problem.
11. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises.
12. Not to keep any animal or bird on the property.
13.. That no smoking will occur inside the property. Smoking may be permitted outside but that any butts will be deposited in bins away from and outside the home.
14. That no responsibility is taken for the Guest's personal property left on the premises.
15. That Guests will provide their own linen or hire linen. Doonas, blankets, pillows and protectors provided but if unclean or stained will attract additional cleaning charges if deemed necessary.
16. Wifi allowance is capped at 3GB. The guest agrees to pay excess usage at a rate of $10 per additional gigabyte.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS CONFIRMED WHEN PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT IS MADE.
If payment by bank transfer (international add swift fees) or paypal (add paypal transaction fees 2.6% + $0.30)
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub, Heated pool, Indoor pool
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating
- Swimming pool and spa, Fantastic panoramic views, Tandem 2 car garage, Outdoor dining setting and market umbrella, Exclusive and private, Private outdoor couples spa, Surrounded by National Park, Bush path to beach, Views Views views