A symphony of space, beach style and a streamlined layout, this townhouse positioned in a complex of just 3 three is your next place to holiday. Highlighted by its crisp white walls and ceilings merges the splash of blue and charcoal grey colours throughout, the home greets you upon entry, flowing through to the spacious living and dining zone. An accessible layout sees the kitchen preparation and serving area accompanied by ample cupboard and bench space, perfectly positioned. Extending outside, a delightful entertaining zone opens to the courtyard area, creating the ideal space for relaxation and privacy. While separate living arrangements are offered with the downstairs master
bedroom features an en-suite. This residence is located just a 1 minute walk to the beautiful pristine waters of Fingal Bay Beach.
Want to see more? Interact with the virtual tour of this holiday home and take a walk throughout the interior. The link is located on the the Century 21 Nelson Bay website in the Holiday Property tab where you will find this property. Select the property & you will see 'virtual tour' on the right hand side. Hit the link & enjoy from the comfort of your device.
- Stylish kitchen with wrap around bench top creating a breakfast bar, double sink with drainer, 4 cook stove top, large food storage pantry and window overlooking the courtyard area.
- Open plan living and dining area, with two 2 optional living areas complete upstairs and downstairs.
- Internal laundry area with sink and washing machine.
- Tiled flooring with large mat in master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity positioned down-stairs.
- Walk up to the top level with a spacious balcony presented with outlook onto the bushland directly opposite the townhouse.
- Large living area that flows through to two 2 bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two offers a very comfortable queen bed and bedroom 3 features Two bunk beds.
- Spacious Main bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the property.
- Single lock-up garage
- Only 1 one minute walk to the breathtaking Fingal Bay surf beach with the cafe, Fingal Bay Sports club
- Five minute drive to Shoal Bay beach with your choice of fine restaurants and a 10 minute drive to Nelson Bay CBD with the newly developed Woolworths.
Sleeps 6: 1x Queen Bed, 1x Double & 2x Bunk Beds
Linen is not included. Extra charge if requested.
This property is stricty no pets & Century 21 Terms and Conditions Apply
This property has a minimum Stay requirement of two 2 nights.
Please note, a key collection fee may apply. An agent will confirm this with you at the time of booking the property when advising of additional information on the property.
Port Stephens is well known for its dolphins & whales. These majestic creatures can be found frolicking off the main land in large pods. Tamboi Queen Cruises run daily letting you get up close and personal with these beautiful mammals.
Other water activities include:
... Surfing and Wind surfing
... Game Fishing, Rock Fishing and Beach Fishing
... Snorkelling and scuba diving
... Jet boating and jet skiing
There are many places were you can hire the equipment you need to make the most of these water activities. If you have your own boat, Nelson Bay has its famous marina with all its facilities to cater for your needs. Port Stephen's also has excellent launching ramps.
Port Stephens offers as much fun on the land as it does on the water. There are many adventures to make your day and night come alive such as:
... fun parks ... kids farm ... ten pin bowling ... horse riding ... bike riding ... nature walks ... museums ... historic buildings ... cinemas ... winery ... world class golf courses ... 4wd shopping.
After your fun day out you can enjoy the vast variety restaurants and cafes to suit your taste and budget. This can be anything from fish'n'chips to an international cuisine. If you are looking for wining, dining and live entertainment all in one, try the great clubs and pubs that the area is well known for.
There is so much more than meets the eye to Port Stephens so why no jump in the car and we'll see you soon. Or if you from lovely Melbourne or there abouts grab a cheap flight. You'll be here in no time. Paradise is waiting. You have put it off long enough.
Come, be our guest.