Delightful 3-bedroom air-conditioned beach house RIGHT ON THE OCEANFRONT at Fishermans Bay (about 10 minutes from Nelson Bay), and you get FREE Whale Watching in winter! (THE WHALES HAVE ARRIVED, as of May 20th).
YOUR SECRET OCEANFRONT RETREAT with 2 queen bedrooms plus 1 bedroom with a set of bunk beds - ideal for the kids.
MESSAGE FROM THE OWNERS; "You may notice that it's been a while since the last guest review for Heart's Nest. That's because we took the property off the market for the past 4 years - choosing to live in Heart's Nest ourselves. You see, of all the dozen properties we own, Heart's Nest is our favourite. Stay in it yourself and you'll immediately see why. AMAZING!"
"Heart's Nest" has the most spectacular ocean view you will ever see! Nestled between the magnificent Pacific Ocean and the beautiful Tomaree National Park, "Heart's Nest" is the perfect place from which to discover all that is magical about Port Stephens. What's more, it's so romantic; this is one of the few places on the east coast of Australia where you can watch the summer sun set over the ocean. And we have a great family beach a minute's walk away (photo in gallery).
Here's what a recent guest wrote in our guest book: "A long drive from Melbourne - but so worth the trip. Such a comfortable home with the ultimate view! Thrilled to see whales breaching and dolphins passing by - right in front of the house. Our sand dunes thrill-seeking adventure with driver 'Swampy' had our hearts racing and the kids shrieking - so much fun! One week at 'Heart's Nest' is definitely not enough - but would any stay ever be? We are already planning our next trip up here. We all LOVE 'Heart's Nest'. P.S. Look forward to booking our next holiday with you Phil - you were spot-on about what a great time we'd have. Thanks so much."
Note: This property SLEEPS a MAXIMUM of 5 ADULTS... in 2 queen bedrooms plus a third bedroom which contains a set of bunk beds. Minimum weekend stay is 2 nights, minimum mid-week stay is 3 nights.
While staying at "Heart's Nest", it's likely you'll see HUMPBACK WHALES (May to September) and dolphins (all year round) playing in the waves right outside your front door, or you could see a pair of echidnas waddling out of the national park at your back gate.
Invest in some downtime or be as active as you like. Sunbake on the front porch while seabirds dive on passing shoals of fish, pack a picnic lunch and trek to your heart's content along the pristine sands of Stockton Beach, laze in the cool shade of the Norfolk pines in the back garden, or visit a modern air-conditioned mall (just a short drive away) for some well-earned retail therapy. Then there's whale watching, bird watching, swimming at the safe family beach about a minute's walk away, tennis, 4-wheel-driving, sand surfing, golf, horse riding, cycling and boating. The choices are virtually endless, while the decisions are nothing but tantalising.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
As a guest of 'HOLLYWOOD', you will receive FREE vouchers giving you up to 20% discount on Whale Watching or Dolphin Watch Cruises; 15% off Spa and Beauty treatments at one of Nelson Bay's premier salons.
Make "Heart's Nest" your own secluded patch of oceanfront paradise. Book now!
Note: you'll need to bring sheets, pillow slips and towels (however, if you prefer, these items - along with baby cots etc. - can be hired locally at a good price, details supplied upon request). After you pay in full, we'll send you directions of how to get to 'Heart's Nest', where to collect the keys, and a suggested packing list.
Here's what a recent guest wrote about "Heart's Nest":
"Amazing views. Just what we wanted, even better than shown on the internet. Large living areas, and so relaxing."
Kellyville Ridge, NSW
"Fantastic retreat. Very nicely appointed, great facilities. We loved it, especially having a bit of space after 2 weeks in a caravan with 5 people! Love the blue juice Cafe, loved the deck. On our last morning we saw about 7 whales (including calves) breaching, waving, spyhopping, jumping, playing, spouting, for about 2 hours all while sitting having our breakfast, most exciting thing I have ever seen in my life, much better view than the boat cruise!!! We would love to return sometime. Thanks so much."
GG & KL
"Thank you for opening your home to us - literally - it doesn't feel like a holiday rental, it feels as though friends have left their home for us to enjoy. All our needs were met, having a few extras like olive oil and vinegar, soap powder and body lotions made our holiday luxurious. We also saw whales within 15 minutes of arrival. It was wonderful to view them from the verandah. Thanks again."
"This is a truly lovely, peaceful and capricious haven. Our first day was amazing with loud crashing surf and dolphins leaping in and out of the waves. It blew us Dutchies completely away. The next day, with flat surf and blue skies, we only had peace and relaxation. This is a definite 'come back again' place."
J & L
Are we booked out??? Then take a look at our other amazing bayside houses at Nelson Bay. www.stayz.com.au/21190, www.stayz.com.au/49268, www.stayz.com.au/70514 or www.stayz.com.au/34524.
What you get at Heart's Nest:
* 180 degree panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean framed by rugged red cliffs and the majestic sweep of Stockton Beach.
* Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning - warm in winter, cool in summer.
* Great rock- and beach-fishing... would you expect anything less at Fishermans Bay?
* Secluded location, yet only 2 minutes drive to the shops and restaurants of Anna Bay.
* Level, fully fenced back garden, shaded by a stand of giant Norfolk pines.
* Stylishly decorated three-bedroom house, with two queen bedrooms with built-in robes, and another room with two single beds (bunks).
* Huge open-plan lounge/dining room with breathtaking views.
* A full bathroom with big shower and an extra-deep bath.
* Two toilets.
* All mod cons, including reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, big-screen TV, DVD/CD player (with a wide selection of movies and music), family-size fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and clothes dryer.
* Full laundry for your convenience.
* Gas BBQ and quality patio furniture.
* Lock-up garage for one car and parking for serveral more and a boat.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed in the house.
We know what you want in a Holiday House:
You want it to be sparkling clean.
You want it to have reverse-cycle air conditioning.
You want it to be stylishly furnished.
You want the kitchen to be modern and fully equipped.
You want the beds to be reeeally comfortable.
But, most of all, you want it to have a SENSATIONAL WATER VIEW.
Well, at "Heart's Nest" you get EVERYTHING you want... and so much more.
That's why "Heart's Nest" is the #1 Holiday House in all of Port Stephens.
When you compare with the rest, you'll realise that "Heart's Nest" really is great value for money.
What Fishermans Bay hasn't got: There are no international resorts, no flashy nightclubs and no peak-hour traffic. Instead, you'll find quiet stretches of squeaky white sand, fantastic surfing and tranquil bush walks. You'll soon slip into the no-shoes, no-shirt and no-problems state of mind. And, kicking back behind sunglasses and cocktail umbrellas, you'll feel your stress and worries sink into the ocean like the setting sun.
* Whale-watching (late May until late November), dolphins all year round.
* Kayaking or sailing in the crystal waters of the Port.
* Superb fishing off rocky outcrops a stone's throw from the house.
* Boat launching at Fishermans Bay beach.
* Koala-spotting on the Tilligerry Peninsula.
* Excellent surfing at Birubi point (right in front of the house)
* Discover Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia. Explore it on horseback, quad bikes or in a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
* Enjoy a game of tennis or a round of golf.
* Hire a bike locally and explore the hundreds of kilometres of bicycle paths around the Port.
* Fabulous bush and coastal walks in the Tomaree National Park (starting at back gate).
* Snorkelling around the local rocky coves that team with colourful fish.
* Safe family beach within 1 minute's walk.
* Scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, sea kayaking, swimming, surfing, body-boarding, 4WD tours, horse riding, quad bike tours, deep sea fishing charters, boat/jetski hire, ferry across to Tea Gardens, scenic flights, sailing, dinner cruises, three local wineries, local cinema/, putt putt golf, toboggans, swim with dolphins, feed the sharks and rays, golf, tennis, ten pin bowling, bush walking to Tomaree headland and along nature paths, wine and dine at award winning restaurants and cafes, high tea at the inner light house, browse the boutiques at the marina and Nelson Bay cbd, and much, much more..........
* Or visit the seafood co-op in Nelson Bay and indulge in a plate of home-grown oysters or some locally-caught seafood, washed down with a chilled glass of local wine.
Life doesn't get much better.
A valid credit card number is required for the security Bond - we don't take any money from your account, it's just a safeguard and a means of verifying your identity.
Note: if the calendar below shows that this property is already booked (greyed out) for the period you want, take a look at "Baywatch" in Nelsons Bay - it's about the same price and sleeps up to 5 adults plus up to 2 children - more children if fewer adults, maximum of 7 people: simply go to www.stayz.com.au/21190.