Dolphins apartment is the best value in town You will be happy you booked Dolphins apartments for your family, as it's just a short drive from Nelson Bay and located 200m from crystal blue waters of Fingal Bay Beach. This gorgeous, large, self-contained apartment sleeps 6 people and has three bedrooms. All tariffs quoted include 6 people. There are 3 bedrooms, one double, 2 singles and one bunk. You will be able to relax and enjoy a beautiful courtyard area with BBQ and outdoor setting after visiting the beach. The apartment has a new bathroom and kitchen with a dishwasher, lounge room with TV and DVD and a washing machine. For your comfort there are ceiling fans in all rooms. Dolphins apartment has air-con inverter heats & cools.
Your summer holiday is ready for you to book.
- Beautifully presented
- Fully renovated
- Great value
- Entertaining area with BBQs
- Close to all your holiday needs.
There are two separate apartments on a quiet residential block one street back from the main road to the Beach. Rent them together for a 5 bedroom place to accommodate 10-11 people or they can be rented separately no internal stairs, different locks, private and separate entertaining areas. The other apartment is listed as Possums apartment number 4755 on stayz.
Fingal Bay is a piece of paradise, the southern arm offers sheltered, calm swimming waters and there is also a flagged surf area in front of the surf club. There is a great cafe, fabulous restaurant, kiosk, showers, toilets, excellent large kids playground, large grassed area bring your cricket bat, bike riding path, elec. BBQ area and picnic tables for everyone. Enjoy breathtaking views of Fingal Beach from the surf club with a drink or meal.
Fingal Bay boasts a sandbar to Fingal Island which can be crossed at low tide. Take the leisurely stroll along Paradise Beach and have swims along the way and explore the island which has a light house.
A short walk away is Market Street that has 2 small general stores, café and takeaways. The Fingal Bay Bowling Club is also close by. Alternatively, take a 5 min. drive to Nelson Bay or 3 min drive to Shoal Bay for fine dining and large shops. The Nelson Bay marina is a short 5 min. drive and from here you can catch famous Dolphin and Whale watching cruises or relax amongst the boutique shopping with cafes and bars on the waterfront. There are also great markets and entertainment offered at the Marina waterfront.
Only moments from National Parks and a beautiful hike to Mt Tomaree where you can endulge in scenic bush and/or beach walks with spectacular lookout points. You can also snorkel around fingal point as well
We are just 200m from Fingal Bay Beach.
Shells on the Shore is affordable family accommodation at it's best. The apartment has full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, laundry, lounge room and dining room. There is a shared grassed yard.
You will need to bring your own towels and linen. You may hire the linen, pillow cases, hand towels, bath mats and tea towel for $30 per bed. Beach towels are an additional $6 each. The linen service includes drop off and pickup.
Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are already supplied. We can also supply you with a contact phone number for a business for baby hire items.
- Only the people who are nominated in the application are permitted to stay.
- No Smoking.
- No pets.
Activities and Our Terms and Conditions
The following activities are conveniently located for your stay at Fingal Bay:
Dolphin or whale watch cruise
Horse and camel rides
Theme Parks for all ages Toboggan Hill Park
Water Sports like sailing, surfing, skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving
Jet skis and jet boat rides
Wine vineyard tours
4WD Sand Safari Tours
Visit one of the wonderful golf complexes.
Terms and Conditions are as bellow;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $100 is required.
-Late check out fee of $50 per hour after 10am.
-Cleaning fee of $60 applicable on one night stays only
-We do not accept schoolies, weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, party groups, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.