PLEASE NOTE, WEEKENDS ARE A MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY.
Aqua Lagoon is a modern located in the Lagoons Estate in Nelson Bay. This stylish townhouse is perfectly located just a short walk to the fly point beach, nelson bay golf course, d'Albora Marina, and restaurants. All your holiday dreams are answered when you stay at Aqua Lagoon with a pool and tennis in the complex. You will enjoy ultra-comfort with this newly refurbished townhouse all beds being brand new sealy posturepedic and the house features air-conditioning and free wi-fi. There is a lovely outlook from your entertaining area with BBQ. The fully fenced courtyard is great for the little-ones. You will be able to keep all your holiday fun equipment safe in the single lock-up garage, adjacent to the carport.
The master bedroom has ensuite, walk in wardrobe and a juliet balcony. There are three Queen rooms, the third also has a single. On the living level there is a 4th room with sofa bed. The main bathroom has a large corner bath, and there is a powder room on the living level. There is a spacious lounge so you and your guests will have plenty of room whilst enjoying the fabulous area
ACCOMMODATES 9 MAXIMUM 7 ADULTS. We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property.
Enjoy Free Wi-Fi
LINEN IS NOT SUPPLIED and guests are required to bring their own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels or alternatively these items can been hired through Tomaree Linen Hire. The linen hire is conveniently delivered and collected for $30 per bed including towels.
You are less than one km from D’Albora Marina, dolphin watching cruises, parasailing, boat hire, whale watching adventures between mid-May and mid-November plus the Tea Gardens and Lemon Tree Passage Ferries for guests who want to explore the greater area. Golfers can tee off at Nelson Bays 27 hole course located less than 1km from the house with, club and cart hire available or alternatively Nelson Bay Bowling Club is right next door. And you can shop to you drop and finish with an ice-cream or drink on the waterfront also less than one km from the house.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven
Balcony with outdoor entertaining table and BBQ
Fully Fenced courtyard.
Two bathrooms and third toilet
Laundry with washing machine and tub
2 car carparks Single lockup garage and Carport
Beds are 3 Queen, 1 single and 1 sofa
Walk to beach and restaurants
Pool and tennis court in estate
Laundry with washing machine and Dryer
Activities to do near Aqua Lagoon Beach House
Port Stephens is a blue water wonderland well known for its numerous choices for beaches & activities. Shoal Bay is in close proximity to all the area has to offer. The activities & experiences include:
- Beaches with numerous surfing or calm swimming spots
- Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises
- Water Sports including ski, kayaking, sailing, para-sailing, jet ski, jet boat
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Fishing charters, game fishing, ocean and rock fishing
- 4WD Sand Dune Safari tours,quad bike tours, sand surfing, horse & camel rides
- Theme Parks with Tobogganing, rock climbing, mini golf, giant maze, ice skating
- Wild Life Parks with Koalas, bush walk.
- Go Karts
- Hire Bikes
- Wine & Vineyard Tours
- Golf Courses
- The Australian Shark and Ray Centre
- The Shell Museum
Aqua Lagoon Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are as bellow;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $200 is required.
-Late check out fee of $50 per hour after 10am.
-Cleaning fee of $70 applicable on one night stays only
-We do not accept schoolies, weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, party groups, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.