PROPERTY SLEEPS 10 MAXIMUM INCLUDING CHILDREN.
Located in the exclusive Echo Beach Estate is a private resort like holiday house nestled on an acre of manicured grounds. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the area has to offer, this magnificent coastal residence is minutes to Port Stephens best surf beaches as well as close to Nelson Bay’s many attractions and glorious calm water harbour beaches.
One Mile Mansion really is the ultimate private oasis. This prestigious holiday house is sure to impress discerning travellers seeking out the most luxuriously appointed private residence that stunning Port Stephens has to offer. The grand circular driveway and impressive porte cochere and entrance hall set the tone for the rest of this stunning property. Unwind outdoors by the huge California style pool surrounded by tropical palm trees, or relax in the decadent indoor pool/spa, complete with water feature. For those who need to work whilst travelling there is a large office and mac computer supplied. And for the relaxing times the owner has supplied a few bikes to explore the area on.
This expansive house boasts multiple beautifully furnished indoor and outdoor living areas, home cinema room equipped with Platinum Foxtel, FREE WIFI, games, DVD's and a large fully equipped kitchen. Sip cocktails by the pool or dine on locally bought seafood and holiday feasts in the indoor dining room, poolside in the cabana/bar or alfresco in the outdoor entertaining area.
One Mile Mansion is the ultimate resort like holiday house, which is ideal for any family to enjoy together, whilst providing everyone with space to retreat to when desired.
There are 5 spacious and glamorous bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR. You will sleep in comfort as every bed is a brand new pillowtop sealy posturepedic ensemble. You may choose from the following bedding configuration;
3 King, 2 Queen and 0 Single
2 King, 2 Queen and 2 Single
1 King, 2 Queen and 4 Single
ACCOMMODATES MAXIMUM 10 people including children. We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property. There are no exceptions so please do not send an enquiry to ask - it's 10 MAXIMUM
PLEASE NOTE : ONE MILE MANSION IS AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION - PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, SCHOOLIES/TEENAGERS, GROUPS UNDER 30 YEARS UNLESS PART OF A FAMILY, EXCESS OF GUESTS, POOR BEHAVIOUR, LATE NOISE, SMOKING and PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.WE WELCOME YOUR BOOKING, HOWEVER PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHECKED THE TARIFF YOU ARE HAPPY TO PAY FOR YOUR DATES AND AGREE TO THE MINIMUM STAY NIGHTS, BEFORE YOU SEND A MESSAGE, ENQUIRE OR REQUEST A BOOKING. see Terms & Conditions below.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality white linen. Beach/pool towels are an additional $6 per towel to hire. Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
When only the best will do, indulge yourself and holiday in One Mile Mansion, exclusive and prestigious home.
- Private and Secured Acreage
- Luxurious Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool/Spa
- Cabana / Pool Bar
- Home Cinema
- Platinum Foxtel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gas Fireplace
- Study/Office with Mac computer
- Property surround sound
- Full Ducted Air-Con
- Bedroom Ceiling Fans
Local Activities followed by Booking Terms and Conditions
The following activities are conveniently located for your stay;
Dolphin or whale watch cruise
Horse and camel rides
Theme Parks for all ages Toboggan Hill Park
Water Sports like sailing, surfing, skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving
Jet skis and jet boat rides
Wine vineyard tours
4WD Sand Safari Tours
Visit one of the wonderful golf complexes.
Terms and Conditions are as below;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $2000 is required.
-Late check out fee of $100 per hour after 10am.
-PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, SCHOOLIES, EXCESS OF GUESTS, POOR BEHAVIOUR, LATE NOISE, SMOKING and PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
-This includes weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-Standard check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.