Beachside Haven is a spectacular home that overlooks Sandy Point Beach and offers a combination of luxurious space, in a family friendly location. This Immaculate, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home features, high ceilings, impressive entertainers kitchen, media room, 2nd lounge, light filled living and alfresco entertaining spaces. Beachside Haven is an elegant and unique home of beauty and distinction, and impeccable taste from top to bottom.
From the moment you enter through the front double doors you can feel the natural ambience Beachside Haven offers. Complementing the blissful beach climate, the magnificent covered balcony adorns this grand home adding a romantic touch for balmy evening drinks, meals, or celebrating those special occasions.
The centrally located kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including oven & dishwasher, gas cooktop, Bosch steam oven, sleek Ceasarstone bench tops and glass splash back.
On entry level you will enjoy the extra space of a self-contained guest accommodation, including a kitchenette, dining setting, lounge and TV with DVD player. The bedroom on the entry level has two single ensembles or can be zipped together to make a king ensemble please notify preference on booking form plus a Bunk 2 singles.
The Master retreat has a king bed, TV, water views and is complimented by an ensuite and a very spacious walk-in-robe. The remaining two bedrooms on this level have a Queen beds and offer wonderful storage for those long stays. The bedrooms, large study and hallway are carpeted for luxury and quietness. There is also a double sofa lounge in the study.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality white linen. Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
ACCOMMODATES MAXIMUM 10 guests including children. There is a sofa lounge that can be used upon application to accommodate 2 people $50, total maximum guest 12.
Optional extra costs you can select when booking;
Sofa bed $50 per booking which includes towels and linen hire.
Port-a-Cot $50 per booking with towel, linen and baby blanket hire.
Beach/pool towels are $6 per towel hire/ per booking.
ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. We have a strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property, only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property. You may not add guests to the booking after the booking has been accepted. Immediate eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. A fee of $500 per head will be charged if additional people are found at the property that are not on the booking form. Your tariff will NOT be refunded.
PLEASE NOTE : BEACHSIDE HAVEN IS AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION - PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, SCHOOLIES/TEENAGERS, EXCESS OF GUESTS, POOR BEHAVIOUR, LATE NOISE, SMOKING and PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ALL GROUPS, UNLESS PART OF A FAMILY REQUIRE OWNER APPROVAL please contact us before making a booking.
From Beachside Haven you can take a short stroll to The Anchorage Resort, a first class marina and bar for a beautiful dining experience. They also hire bikes and kayaks. Or bring your own bikes as there is a wonderful shared cycle path to Nelson Bay and beyond. Paddle boarding takes place at Dutchies beach. A must while you are on holiday, is to take the beautiful walk to Dutchies beach and onto Nelson Bay Marina.
When you stay at Beachside Haven you may be lucky to meet it’s resident koala. The lovely yard is another great place at this beautiful home to take in the views and immerse in nature while watching the Rosella beautiful Australian birds flutter from tree to tree.
Sandy Point takeaway is also only a short walk and provides wonderful fresh food for those lazy lunches or fish and chips at the beach. Or there is a great Thai restaurant there who also home delivery.
You are less than 3 minutes drive to the Nelson Bay shopping precinct and D’Albora Marina with boardwalk, waterfront restaurants, seafood markets, huge array of shops, dolphin watching cruises, parasailing, boat hire, whale watching adventures between May and November, plus the Tea Gardens and Lemon Tree Passage Ferries for guests who want to explore the greater area. Golfers can tee off just minutes away at Nelson Bay 27 hole golf course or the award winning championship Horizons Golf Resort.
Deck with BBQ and out setting for 10
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
Air-conditioning in main lounge
3 bathrooms one with bath
Media Room and Study
3 TV’s including two large flat screen
Ping pong table
Boat parking plus DLUG
Port Stephens is a blue water wonderland well known for its numerous choices for beaches & activities. Shoal Bay is in close proximity to all the area has to offer. The activities & experiences include:
- Beaches with numerous surfing or calm swimming spots
- Dolphin & Whale Watch Cruises
- Water Sports including ski, kayaking, sailing, para-sailing, jet ski, jet boat
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Fishing charters, game fishing, ocean and rock fishing
- 4WD Sand Dune Safari tours, quad bike tours, sand surfing, horse & camel rides
- Theme Parks with Tobogganing, rock climbing, mini golf, giant maze, ice skating
- Wild Life Parks with Koalas, bush walk.
- Go Karts
- Hire Bikes
- Wine & Vineyard Tours
- Golf Courses
- The Australian Shark and Ray Centre
- The Shell Museum
Terms and Conditions are as below;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $1000 is required.
-Late check out fee of $50 per hour after 10am.
-We do not accept schoolies, weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, party groups, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.
PLEASE NOTE, WEEKENDS ARE A MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY.