Occupying a prime location in the heart of Nelson Bay, Harbour View Penthouse combines modern, open-plan living and luxury furnishings with a spacious under cover balcony, and private, sun-drenched, rooftop terrace. With its top floor allocation, Harbour View Penthouse promises a stay in luxury and a holiday experience to remember.
The rooftop terrace is an entertainer's dream, complete with a fully-equipped S/S outdoor kitchen, outdoor setting and 6 person spa. Relax on your sun drenched roof top whilst taking advantage and immersing yourself in the glorious uninterrupted ocean views and Nelson Bay Headlands.
Only a stone's throw from the bustling Nelson Bay Marina, charters and cruises, the region's best beaches, walking trails, shops, restaurants, entertainment and activities, Harbour View Penthouse is perfect for families looking to take advantage of all Port Stephens has to offer.
The property is beautifully furnished and the modern kitchen will impress with stainless steel appliances and coffee pod machine. The dining room flows onto the balcony with water views and outdoor setting. Adjacent to the balcony, the sumptuous lounge room offers substantial living space, complete with large screen smart TV and DVD player. The property also comes with free, high-speed Wi-Fi
The spacious master bedroom has a queen and you will be spoiled with a lovely outlook through floor to ceiling windows, a flat screen TV, WIR and beautifully appointed ensuite. Relax and and unwind after a day of fun and adventure in the main bathroom spa bath. The second and third bedrooms also feature high quality Queen Beds while a sofa lounge offers additional bedding for guests when required at additional cost.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality white linen. Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
ACCOMMODATES MAXIMUM 8 people including children.
PLEASE NOTE: We have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be at the property. This property is not available for parties or functions, including end of school or uni group holidays, Bucks and Hens parties. Any additional guests found to be at the property are charged at $500 per head and eviction will proceed.
Enjoy Free unlimited Wi-Fi
Glorious water views
Large, private sundrenched roof top terrace with
Outdoor spa, shower, large S/S BBQ and outdoor setting
Main level balcony and outdoor setting
Fully ducted air conditioning
Three queen beds plus a sofa lounge.
Ensuite and WIR off master bedroom
Main bathroom with shower and spa bath
Full lift access
2 security car spaces or bring the boat
The following activities are conveniently located for your stay;
Dolphin, whale watch and outer island cruises
4WD Sand Safari and quad bike adventure tours
Theme Parks for all ages Toboggan Hill Park
Water Sports like sailing, surfing, skiing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, para sailing
Fishing from the beach, rocks, jetties
Fishing and dive charters
Jet skis and jet boat rides
Oakvale Farm and Zoo
Horse and camel rides
National Park walks
Mountain bike tours or bike hire
Wine vineyard tours and day trips
Play one of the wonderful golf courses
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
Terms and Conditions are as below;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $1000 is required.
-Late check out fee of $100 per hour after 10am. Standard check-in time is 2pm.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
-PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, SCHOOLIES, EXCESS OF GUESTS, POOR BEHAVIOUR, LATE NOISE, SMOKING INDOORS and PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This includes weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting. If you book and fall into this category you’re booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. Strictly NO VISITORS. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. $500 per head fee applies for exceeding the number of guests nominated.
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.