The Bay Retreat is the perfect place for your next family holiday or weekend away. This lovely 3 bedroom air-conditioned home offers a large rear yard and a leafy outlook and is located in a quiet area of Nelson Bay. Located within meters of St Michael's church and close to downtown.
The Bay Retreat is dog friendly so you can bring your best friend on holiday too. The backyard is fully equipped with dinner and water bowls as well as a kennel for sleeping. It is only a short walk to council approved off-lead Bagnall’s Beach which is very popular with fellow 4 legged vacationers.
ACCOMMODATES 8 MAXIMUM 6 ADULTS. There are 2 queen beds and 2 bunk beds. We do have a strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property, thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality linen for your arrival. Beach towels are NOT supplied. Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
There is a DVD library and Nintendo Wii to keep the family occupied. There are also board games and a book library for those lazy holiday afternoons.
Nelson Bay is the main town for Port Stephens and it would be hard to find anywhere better equipped for aquatic pursuits, plus a great array of accommodation and dining options. On the town's doorstep within the sheltered arms of the bay there are safe, calm beaches that are ideal for small children, while the coastal beaches just a five-minute drive away are washed by booming waves.
Terms and Conditions:
STRICTLY NO SMOKING
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $300 is required.
-Late check out fee of $50 per hour after 10am.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function