Secluded 4-bedroom mansion with heavenly views. No schoolies, no bucks parties.
One of the VERY BEST RENTAL PROPERTIES IN PORT STEPHENS.
'Hollywood' is an exotic mansion on the hillside overlooking Port Stephens bay and the Pacific Ocean. As you can see from the photos, the view is quite simply SENSATIONAL! From almost every public room, you'll be gazing towards the twin volcanic peaks of Port Stephens heads and out across the sparkling Pacific Ocean to the islands beyond. The view is so breathtaking and so spectacular; you'll think you're in Rio or Hawaii.
You can't say more than our guests' recommendations. So, word for word, here is one of our most recent Guest Book entries:
"Phil, thank you so much, you have an AMAZING house. Our stay was awesome - couldn't have been any better. Stunning views, beautifully decorated and delightful night breezes, it was absolutely spectacular. I give this house a 10/5 because it went way above and beyond what we expected. Unfortunately, the hard part is leaving the house because we enjoyed ourselves too much."'
'Hollywood' has just been FULLY RENOVATED!!! But we haven't yet increased the prices. So book NOW - it will never be this cheap again. BARGAIN, BARGAIN, BARGAIN!!! House now has reverse-cycle air conditioning in all upstairs bedrooms for your added comfort and enjoyment.
This magnificent 4-bedroom house (sleeps 11 people - maximum of 9 adults) features BAY & OCEAN VIEWS from all the living rooms, the library and the front balcony. It's luxury all the way with a huge eat-in kitchen plus another kitchenette on the ground floor, formal dining room, and enormous lounge room - all facing North for maximum sunshine (winter warmth and summer cooling orientation). There's also three brand new bathrooms, a home-theatre room, and four big bedrooms - consisting of 3 queen beds plus 2 sets of bunk beds plus an extra daybed (so, 5 single beds) - house sleeps, for example, 7 adults and 4 children. The master bedroom boasting a lavish en suite with spa bath.
Note: you are NOT renting individual rooms, YOU ARE RENTING THE ENTIRE 2-STOREY HOUSE. It is about 15 minutes walk (3-minutes drive) into the vibrant heart of Nelson Bay - close enough to enjoy the buzz but far enough to be quiet and tranquil. And it's about a 5-minute walk (1 minute drive) to the closest beach.
FREE DISCOUNT VOUCHERS
As a guest of 'Hollywood', you will receive FREE vouchers giving you up to 20% discount on Whale Watching or Dolphin Watch Cruises; 15% off Spa and Beauty treatments at one of Nelson Bay's premier salons.
'Hollywood' IS AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION - IT IS NOT A PARTY-HOUSE FOR TEENAGERS OR 20-SOMETHINGS. NO ROWDY PARTIES ARE ALLOWED! Weddings, BBQ parties, bucks parties, hens nights, corporate functions, schoolies and pets are NOT permitted under any circumstances.
A valid credit card number (or in some cases, an $800 bond) must be supplied prior to check-in as a security measure. Bookings can be made by EFT over the internet, bank deposit or cheque.
Although each bed has a decorative doona and matching pillows; linen (sheets and pillow slips) and towels are NOT provided. You can either bring your own or rent them locally for a fair price (as can baby requirements such as cots and highchairs) - details upon request.
Magnificently furnished and delightfully decorated, this house is an absolute privilege to holiday in.
'Heavens Gate' Features:
* 180 degree panoramic views of the Bay and beyond, taking in the sweep from the heads, across Jimmy's Beach and down the Port to Middle Island.
* Great beaches just a short stroll away... choose from Dutchies or Bagnalls Beach.
* A short walk into the heart of Nelson Bay, or to Slamander Shopping Mall.
* Stylishly decorated four-bedroom house, with two queen bedrooms (built-in/walk-in robes), another with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 singles), plus a huge ground floor apartment with a queen bed and a single bed (all of the highest quality).
* Two kitchens with all mod cons including family-size fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, 2 microwaves, dishwasher.
* Full laundry including washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
* Huge open-plan lounge/dining room with breathtaking views.
* Three full bathrooms with big showers (one has an extra-deep spa bath).
* All mod cons, including a big-screen TV, DVD/CD player (with a wide selection of movies and music).
* Full laundry for your convenience.
* Quality patio furniture.
* Garage for two cars, and space for one more on the forecourt.
* This is a NON-SMOKING house.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Whale-watching (late May until late November), dolphins all year round. We can secure you up to a 25% discount for your Whale Watch/Dolphin cruise or for boat hire.
* Kayaking or sailing in the crystal waters of the Port.
* We'll tell you about some great walks where you might see dolphins, turtles or even fairy penguins.
* Superb fishing off rocks or the breakwater at Nelson Bay.
* Boating, with big discounts on boat hire.
* Enjoy a game of tennis or a round of golf.
* Hire a bike locally and explore the hundreds of kilometres of bicycle paths around the Port.
* Koala-spotting on the Tilligerry Peninsula.
* Excellent surfing at Birubi point.
* Fabulous bush and coastal walks in the Tomaree National Park (starting at the end of our road).
* Snorkelling around the local rocky coves that team with colourful fish (we'll tell you where to see the most fish and how to get discounts on scuba trips or hiring snorkelling gear).
* Discover Stockton Beach, the largest coastal sand dune system in Australia. Explore it on horseback, quad bikes or in a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle.
* Or visit the seafood co-op in Nelson Bay and indulge in a plate of home-grown oysters or some locally-caught seafood, washed down with a chilled glass of local wine.
Life doesn't get much better.