This modern, well-appointed 4 bedroom duplex is set in peaceful surroundings yet is only a short stroll from D'Albora Marina, Nelson Bay shopping village, cafes, restaurants and is only a 150 metre walk from the beautiful, family friendly Dutchies Beach.
Located in Nelson Bay's most prestigious street, this property provides for a dream family holiday escape. Fully self-contained this duplex accommodates up to 10 people (including children) with two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs.
The bedding configuration is as follows: 2 Queen rooms and 2 Bunk rooms with double on lower bunk and single on upper. Please note the bunk beds are most suitable for children and the top bunk for those between the ages of 8 to 16 years. We offer linen packages as 'optional extras', where you will be supplied with hotel quality sheets, including provision of bath towels, bathmats and hand towels. Cot & High Chair are also available for hire.
The open plan living and entertaining areas are located on the second floor, bound with views of sparkling Dutchman's Bay through to Soldiers Point, and open up onto a spacious deck fully equipped for the perfect BBQ. Please note that you will be required to bring all consumable items.
We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property. This property is not available for parties or functions, including end of school or uni group holidays. For your added security, this property - Dutchman's Bay Escape is only managed in Australia and we never request payments to be made to overseas bank accounts.
* Dolphin & whale watching * scuba diving Fishing * snorkelling *sea kayaking
* Parasailing Swimming * surfing * body-boarding * stand-up paddle boarding
* Explore the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes
* 4WD tours * horse & camel riding * quad bike
* Deep sea fishing charters *Swim with the Dolphins and Sharks
* Boat hire * jetski hire
Visit surrounding Islands:
* Broughton Island * Cabbage Tree Island
* Ferry accross to Tea Gardens & Myall Lakes - explore the other side of the Port
* Scenic walks * Tomaree Headland * Gan Gan Lookout *Scenic Flights * sailing *Dinner Cruises
* Local wineries * Local cinema * putt putt golf * Toboggans * hot ice skating * rock-wall climbing
* Golf * tennis * ten pin bowling * go-karting
* Bush walking * Tomaree headland * nature paths
* Day spa's * beauty therapy * massages
* Local gym's * personal training * outdoor fitness groups * yoga groups
* Dine and wine at restaurants and cafes and try our local produce - fresh seafood & oysters
* High tea at the Nelson Head Heritage Lighthouse and browse the museum afterwards
* Browse the boutiques at the marina and cbd
* Food and wine festivals throughout the year - November Blue water country music festival - June Sail Port Stephens - April Clans of the Coast - September
* And much, much more..........