Located in magnificent Shoal bay amongst the areas premier beaches and activities, within an easy walk to Fingal Bay Beach and Box Beach, is this superb modern three bedroom home, plus studio apartment included 4 bedroom. The property is minutes to many beautiful crystal blue beaches for calm swimming or surfing. Only moments from National Parks for scenic bush and beach walks with lookout points. The Nelson Bay marina is short drive for the Dolphin and Whale cruises. Shoal bay has shops, cafes and restaurants with glorious views overlooking the entrance to the harbour.
This home will impress you with quality features including luxury spa, ducted air-conditioning cools and heats, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, very high ceilings, timber floors, all brand new sealy posturepedic pillow top beds, french doors with 3 separate timber decks and an outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and rain-forest garden.
The studio apartment is a replica of the main house with high ceilings and timber floors. Its included in the cost. It boasts a caesar stone kitchen, lounge, dining, queen bed, sofa bed, bathroom and private deck. The studio apartment has a different key lock. This gives you the opportunity to bring your family plus the in-laws, or grandparents, or grown up children, or friends that may like to holiday with you. Or just use it as an extra bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Shells Coastal Beach House is have presented with sophisticated fixtures and furnishings.You will feel like you have your own private oasis when you stay at with us. Every room is tastefully decorated with attention to detail. You will sleep in comfort as every bed is a brand new pillow top sealy posturepedic ensemble. Shells Coastal Beach House can accommodate 10 people very comfortably. The master bedroom has a King, the second room has a King and third has a bunk set 2 singles and the studio apartment has a King and a sofa lounge double pull out. All the rooms have large built in robes with euro panel sliding doors.
ACCOMMODATES 10 MAXIMUM 8 ADULTS. We do have strict policy in relation to 'visitors' to the property thus only those nominated and accepted on our booking form are permitted to be on the property.
LINEN & TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED and the beds are made with quality linen If your booking was made prior to 16/3/17 they are not included however we can add easily for an additional charge. Beach towels are an additional $5 per towel to hire. Doonas with decorative covers, blankets and pillows are also supplied.
- 4 Large Bedrooms, sleeps 10
- Full kitchen facilities with quality appliances
- Separate kitchenette with Caesar stone bench and ceramic cooktop.
- Ducted air conditioning in the house.
- Bathroom with caesar stone double vanity, large shower and luxury spa bath.
- Separate toilet. Plus ensuite in the studio apartment.
- Laundry 9kg washing machine with dryer.
- Two lounge rooms, both with large LCD wall hung TVs, stereo and DVD player.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Modern, french doors opening onto wrap around deck
- Balcony off studio apartment.
- Out door-entertaining area with BBQ.
- Large double lock up garage with remote.
- Free Wi-Fi
Getting There & Local Activities
Shells Coastal Beach House is located in Port Stephens. It is a 2 ½ hours, easy drive from Sydney.
From Sydney F3 Freeway north. At the end of the Freeway turn right at the roundabout and left lane to cross Hexham Bridge follow the signs to Pacific Highway. Turn right into Tomago Road and follow signs to Nelson Bay. At Nelson Bay turn right into Victoria Parade and follow to Shoal Bay Road. Continue on Shoal Bay road. Follow Shoal Bay Road and turn right onto Tomaree Road. You will come to a 'V' in the road with a small park. Veer left onto Garden Place and turn right onto Ocean Beach Road. The house is at the rear of the block, down the driveway.
Theme Parks for all ages Toboggan Hill Park
Water Sports like sailing, surfing, skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving
Jet skis and jet boat rides
4WD Sand Safari Tours
Horse and camel rides
Or relax on a:
Dolphin or whale watch cruise
Wine vineyard tours
Visit one of the wonderful golf complexes.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are as bellow;
-Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
-A refundable bond of $500 is required.
-Late check out fee of $50 per hour after 10am.
-We do not accept schoolies, weddings, bucks or hens parties, sporting groups including golf weekends, party groups, and any group more than 2 people under the age of 30 years, unless part of a family group i.e. adults and children. If you book and fall into this category your booking will be cancelled. ONLY THE NOMINATED GUESTS MAY BE PRESENT AT THE PROPERTY FOR ANY TIME DURING THE STAY. You will be required to list guests names and ages as a registration of who is staying for OH&S requirements. Eviction will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
-Full Rental is payable 14 days IN ADVANCE prior to collection of keys when checking in.
-Once final payment is DUE no refund is will be made unless the property is re-booked.
-All changes to accommodation bookings will incur an administration fee of $50.00
More than 4 weeks notice - full refund less $50.00 booking fee
Less than 4 weeks notice - 50 of the tariff fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – No refund
-NO PETS, ANIMALS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN ALL PROPERTIES.
-Standard check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 10am. Late check-outs will incur a late check-out fee.
-We have the right to refuse a booking.
- Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. 2nd complaint will result in immediate departure from the property with no refund.
-We will debit credit card or send an invoice for extra charges for cleaning, additional guests, lost keys, call outs or damage to property.
- Please leave the Property as you found it, cleaners will attend when you leave to maintain a level of hygiene, disinfect showers and benches etc, but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition, with bbq’s wiped over after usage, refrigerators cleared of your left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and dishes washed and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins. Extra cleaning charges will be made if these items are not attended to. Please leave used sheets & towels in laundry to allow beds to air between bookings and to let us identify what linen needs to go to the laundry.
- As a guest of the property booked, you indemnify the management of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during the booking period. And the Owner of the property are not liable for any damages to the property, or injury to persons visiting the property during the occupancy period.
- Your booking is made in GOOD FAITH by our office but may under circumstances be subject to change prior to the commencement of booking. We cannot accept responsibility for if your booking has to be cancelled. We cannot accept responsibility for actions outside our control
-Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with the accommodation described in our booking confirmation, we must reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities and essential services such as gas, electricity and water, nor appliances, should they cease to function.